+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover imminent!

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Has this tw@tter user been right about anything yet? don't get too excited,more #fakenews
    Well yes, we should never put too much faith in tw@tter, but I'll order the Denmark flags anyway. If the takeover doesn't happen I'll use them to celebrate my love of Lurpak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe it's Jason Turner writing it.
    Could be. He was in the VIP box today looking suitably relaxed and upbeat.

I totally understand the cynicism of many posters given all the false rumours and broken promises, but hey, I'll cling on to any sign of hope at present. We all want the takeover to be completed successfully I assume.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

I totally understand the cynicism of many posters given all the false rumours and broken promises, but hey, I'll cling on to any sign of hope at present. We all want the takeover to be completed successfully I assume.
    Yes, of course. And Jason Turner may be the one keeping his job.

There is nothing more I would like to see than the takoever be complete next week, everyone get's paid June and July's salary, and everyone who want's a season ticket can go out with confidence and buy one. Plus we sign some players and start the season on 0 points.

I wonder if any perspective new owners were at the game today? That would offer some hope as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    There is nothing more I would like to see than the takoever be complete next week, everyone get's paid June and July's salary, and everyone who want's a season ticket can go out with confidence and buy one. Plus we sign some players and start the season on 0 points.

I wonder if any perspective new owners were at the game today? That would offer some hope as well.
    Didn't hear the strains of Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen coming from the directors box.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Didn't hear the strains of Wonderful Wonderful Copenhagen coming from the directors box.
    Let’s just get ready for Admin....

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Has this tw@tter user been right about anything yet? don't get too excited,more #fakenews
    This Twitter user is just a bull***tter

Me too. Alongside these tweets, which may or may not be truthful, there are some verifiable signs that a takeover could be imminent.

The most obvious one, from what I can see, is the fact that we have trialists at the club, with new ones joining for the game today. I know some will say that they're just trying to stay match-sharp, but why would they choose to go on trial at a club that's potentially going to disappear in 10 days? Then there's the fact that Ardley hasn't walked.

That said, if it is true, why haven't we heard something from the club or the Danes themselves?

Fingers crossed. It would be such a relief if we heard some good news early next week.
    Last edited by slack_pie; 20-07-2019 at 06:10 PM.

I suspect Mr Turner is the Notts on the up poster who opened his account today.

Got to agree slack you may well be correct lets hope so. 👍👍

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast