+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi to Baggies?

Semi to Baggies?

Baggies forums sounding confident of signing Semi.

put I the contracted players to go it was always going yo be vaulks and semi.

I see the internet is full of stories about rotherham signing the Blackpool defender again or been after him anyway.could there be a link.

Is that why we are playing them ?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Is that why we are playing them ?
    Let's see if Semi plays against them and there will be your answer.

Anything around a £2 million mark I’d snap their hands off. Didn’t we pay £50k for him.
    Our midfield looks decent and if we sell and get Tilt we would be tidy at the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Anything around a £2 million mark I’d snap their hands off. Didn’t we pay £50k for him.
    Our midfield looks decent and if we sell and get Tilt we would be tidy at the back.
    Buddy thought we'd got him on loan and then Cardiff let his contract lapse so we had first dabs having had him on loan, in essence we got him for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Buddy thought we'd got him on loan and then Cardiff let his contract lapse so we had first dabs having had him on loan, in essence we got him for free.
    Cardiff said it was undisclosed......we said he was a freeby...work that one out ��.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Semi Ajayi........come on down........the price is right

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Cardiff said it was undisclosed......we said he was a freeby...work that one out ��.
    Ask the tax man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You could be right. I just seem to remember £50k being mentioned. Excellent business either way.
    I can see Semi developing as well so a sell on clause has to be up at 10/15% hopefully.

If Slabhead is worth £80 million. Who knows.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast