+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not so Breaking News

It’s all gone Pete Tong.

I smell danish pig sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Too many infantile posters on here spouting rubbish and sitting back, giggling, waiting for folk to bite. Not that I am doubting you personally, countygump. What I do know, although, is that any post under the name of ITK or any variation of it, is to be treated as baseless clap-trap.
    I agree but one quote I posted was from the Red Rag and the other one from Scoop Curtis in this case.

What does this bit mean? your views would be most welcome............. Issues with the Dane's finances??? Issues with the club finances???

The Football Association is in possession of a dossier relating to issues regarding their finances which was sent to them by somebody connected to the club.

They said they are aware of the issues, but have so far given no further update. The National League has so far refused to comment.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...ll-can-3103950

if the matter is sub-judice, then they should say so, but it looks from here like a couple of old-boys' clubs protecting one of the their number.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    The message says when it ends

Then why bother to delete the messages and memes he doesn't like?

Why is Tyson here then, if there is no prospect of him joining?

The only real worry is
    1) It isn't a troll account and
    2) AH will continue as chairman
    Sorry but the OP presented this as a done deal. QUOTE: "Nathan Tyson on a 1 yr contract according to NottsITK"

Yes Tyson is obviously looking for a deal, or why would he be training with us BUT that is a long, long way from him" signing a one year contract"

This post shows how desperate us Notts fans have become for a bit of news. Personally i'm not giving credence to Notts ITK, i'll take notice when it is made official.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Sorry but the OP presented this as a done deal. QUOTE: "Nathan Tyson on a 1 yr contract according to NottsITK"

Yes Tyson is obviously looking for a deal, or why would he be training with us BUT that is a long, long way from him" signing a one year contract"

This post shows how desperate us Notts fans have become for a bit of news. Personally i'm not giving credence to Notts ITK, i'll take notice when it is made official.
    So when Hardy said the staff would be paid, is this what he meant? #HardyOut

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-contribution/

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Anyone know if this 'share transfer approval' can take place anytime? Does it have to be done at a formal meeting with the NL? Is there anything stopping it taking place, say, tomorrow?
    Can be done any time, and doesn't need to be done at a scheduled meeting of all clubs, and certainly not as the business of all the other clubs.

Scoop knows nothing. He has said:
    League have said they are not commenting on individual clubs
    The club obviously not telling him anything
    A third party source doesnt know anything about the takeover being agreed y the league - well, why would they!

A story with nothing actually being said again.
    Scoop has a real bee in his ass recently and is throwing a very negative town over the whole sorry mess. He needs to stick to facts or not say anything. His negative guesses and assumptions are not helping anyone.

Another ITK, where do these people come from.

Funny how ive just been judged on a semi-sarcastic user name!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    Can be done any time, and doesn't need to be done at a scheduled meeting of all clubs, and certainly not as the business of all the other clubs.

Scoop knows nothing. He has said:
    League have said they are not commenting on individual clubs
    The club obviously not telling him anything
    A third party source doesnt know anything about the takeover being agreed y the league - well, why would they!

A story with nothing actually being said again.
    Scoop has a real bee in his ass recently and is throwing a very negative town over the whole sorry mess. He needs to stick to facts or not say anything. His negative guesses and assumptions are not helping anyone.
    If all that is true, I don't see what the problem is. As you say, Curtis is making things look as bad as possible, maybe to wind Hardy up for cutting him out of the loop. What a load of crap.

Let's hope we hear something tomorrow, so we can get back to talking about football.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If all that is true, I don't see what the problem is. As you say, Curtis is making things look as bad as possible, maybe to wind Hardy up for cutting him out of the loop. What a load of crap.

Let's hope we hear something tomorrow, so we can get back to talking about football.
    Whilst we all want it done, and no real info is coming out, I am not sure I am hanging on Scoops words at the moment. Him and Hardy dont get along, and are being as childish as each other.

Scoop is giving out no solid info, and Hardy is playing the media with whatever tune he wants to spin through any other source but the Post.
    A total shambles all of Hardys creation.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast