+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Not so Breaking News

??
    Last edited by pravda_plc; 18-07-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    So when Hardy said the staff would be paid, is this what he meant? #HardyOut

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-contribution/
    Gump: Just to clear this up.

When I said i'll only take notice when it's 'official', I didn't mean anything that comes from Hardy.

What he says is worth less than sh!t from under my shoe. What I mean is when it's reported on our official website, or better still on the BBC, or another respected media outlet...

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If all that is true, I don't see what the problem is. As you say, Curtis is making things look as bad as possible, maybe to wind Hardy up for cutting him out of the loop. What a load of crap.
    It's all right "Scoop" writing negative and derogatory stuff about Notts County to wind AH up, but if he expects we genuine Magpie supporters and readers of his column in the EP to take him seriously in the future he ought to pull his neck back in, the EP is getting a bad name. We supporters in the real world, as opposed to the fantasy land of the press, have a hard enough time as it is, trying to find something positive to look forward to, to encourage ourselves and others.
    Last edited by LaxtonLad; 18-07-2019 at 06:27 PM.

Surely this was worthy of a new Fred?

O'Brien back has got me a wee bit excited. He's just the type of player we need

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I thought it was Aki Lahtinen coming back to buy the club. He looks about 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I thought it was Aki Lahtinen coming back to buy the club. He looks about 60.
    It's the new FaceApp app that "ages" you

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He is. I know we got relegated with him, Rose, and Doyle in the team, but I still think that's a midfield that many NL clubs would love to have. Really hope this is true, but first we need the f'ing takeover to go ahead.

It's been pretty well known he's been training with us but if this takeover isn't sorted soon and anyone else comes in for him he'd be a fool not to go

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast