+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McBurnie or Maupay ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Which one is the more likely to stay with you next season in the Championship ?
    [QUOTE=animallittle3;39272062]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post

So McBurnie and Maupay are better than Mitrovic and Rondom ?

Yes - No ?
    No idea I’m not Chris Wilder. Mitrovic is a good player. No idea about Rondom.

What the fk has this thread to do with BFChein

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Which one is the more likely to stay with you next season in the Championship ?
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    What the fk has this thread to do with BFChein
    BFChein ? That dinglese ?

Bluntenese

Who would i prefer? Couldn't give a monkey's toss pal. Not interested

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Who would i prefer? Couldn't give a monkey's toss pal. Not interested
    Just as well

[QUOTE=Wardy;39272077]
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

No idea I’m not Chris Wilder. Mitrovic is a good player. No idea about Rondom.
    There's so much irony with your thread it actually goes right over your head doesn't it .

Mitrovic and Rondom are up to speed PL strikers , capable of hitting double figures at that level .

Clearly this quality of signing is beyond your club so you have to go down the division below route for potential could be's .

Exactly the same scenario you point out with our club when we are at championship level , could be's and maybe's .

Your such a thick tw@t , you never even saw the irony .

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39272645]

There's so much irony with your thread it actually goes right over your head doesn't it .

Mitrovic and Rondom are up to speed PL strikers , capable of hitting double figures at that level .

Clearly this quality of signing is beyond your club so you have to go down the division below route for potential could be's .

Exactly the same scenario you point out with our club when we are at championship level , could be's and maybe's .

couldn't have put it better myself

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39272645]

" thick **** ". Who was it who claimed he was nostalgic for the 1950s when Barnsley " regularly got 25,000 + gates", then meekly admitted that your best average was in the late 1940s and nowhere near 25,000 ? Who was it who claimed he was proud of Barnsley's " achievements" but despite repeated requests to say what they are, has come up with nothing ?

To be honest mate you have an anger problem and your language illustrates it.

Criticising the Blades recruitment of players from the Championship when you've got yours from god knows where is irony personified. Your " stars" who were gonna " do a Sheffield United" in next seasons Championship have nearly all left and you've signed donkeys en mass. We were both promoted last season, we've kept our first team ( up to now), whereas Barnsley.....That's the reality.

I can understand your anger

Ps Mitrovic, last time I looked, was a Championship player, who hopefully will run rings around your donkeys next season.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12