+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The latest from Scoop.

The latest from Scoop.

"High Court was told last week that the share transfer approval for Notts' proposed takeover could take place at the NL meeting on July 17. The meeting did take place, but understand no STA was ratified"

Glorious.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/s...94958342508544

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPie1862 View Post
    "High Court was told last week that the share transfer approval for Notts' proposed takeover could take place at the NL meeting on July 17. The meeting did take place, but understand no STA was ratified"

Glorious.

https://twitter.com/LeighCurtis_NP/s...94958342508544
    Could NOT would.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Could NOT would.
    Exactly.

Is it just me or is the Alan Hardy Leigh Curtis thing turning into a bit of a biatch fight, i.e. AH runs off to obscure media outlet with big news LC responds by basically putting him down. Both need to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Is it just me or is the Alan Hardy Leigh Curtis thing turning into a bit of a biatch fight, i.e. AH runs off to obscure media outlet with big news LC responds by basically putting him down. Both need to grow up.
    It has appeared that way for some time hasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It has appeared that way for some time hasn't it?
    Mate it has. Its unfortunate. It doesn't really benefit anyone. Dont really like either!

Leigh is doing his job. Hardy is running from being held to account, hence his choice of uncritical media outlets and his (he is the club, remember) ban on the staff talking to any media.

Get off the fence, your club is being destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Get off the fence, your club is being destroyed.
    Fair point, the middle way is not always right. It's clear Hardy has fallen below the standards you expect of a chairman. Anyone denying that isn't paying attenion.

I have criticised Leigh Curtis in the past because he appeared to present information supplied by the club without question. Ironically, now he no longer has contact with them and he has to investigate himself, his work has improved.

And anyone supposedly ITK could give Leigh a nudge in the right direction. I did this with a Post journalist today in connection with a healthcare story they have covered and I got thanked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Fair point, the middle way is not always right. It's clear Hardy has fallen below the standards you expect of a chairman. Anyone denying that isn't paying attenion.

I have criticised Leigh Curtis in the past because he appeared to present information supplied by the club without question. Ironically, now he no longer has contact with them and he has to investigate himself, his work has improved.

And anyone supposedly ITK could give Leigh a nudge in the right direction. I did this with a Post journalist today in connection with a healthcare story they have covered and I got thanked for it.
    That's very admirable of you. I do agree based at least on what I see. Curtis has gone from the gutter to the pavement. Hardy has gone from the palace to the sewer. Its an interesting parody.

For what it's worth, I can't blame LC for turning up the negative spin dial after the way he's been blanked, from what I hear. He has a job to do after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast