+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any more food options this season?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m sure they do burgers in WS.

I’d be happy with a roast pork sarnie instead of a pie for a change but unless we all bombard the club with these suggestions then it’s a waste of time

Oh and I suggested soup (proper though not this cuppa soup ****e) in winter months but fell on deaf ears it seems
    There’s hot dogs in the West stand but they’re crap. About a fiver, no onions or mustard.

I noticed the other day there's a mobile catering van selling Thai food on Sheffield Road, just off the Ickles roundabout, don't know if it's there on Saturdays though.

Snake and chips

Can always go to loaded food hall (1915 bar) not sure what’s on offer but I’m sure there’s Thai food

Can always go to loaded food hall (1915 bar) not sure what’s on offer but I’m sure there’s Thai food
    Always meant to go in there, prices don't look too bad drinks-wise.

Loading Bay. I’ve been in a few times. The Thai food is spot on. You get choice of dish, spring rolls, rice and a fishcake for a tenner.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123