+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any more food options this season?

Any more food options this season?

I hope it's not going to be another season where there's three pies to choose from and a sausage roll and that's it.

I'd like an all-steak pie, chicken and mushroom, Cornish pasty maybe and how about some non-pie options?

Chips, pizza, noodles, jacket potatoes, sandwiches even.

Sick of the same basic options season after season and can't be the only one.

Popeye,s have alternatives and are very friendly and efficient.

Oh no what have I started........

In hospitality for the first few seasons they did a very good selection. Chilli, pie, Cumberland sausage, various roasts, Currys ect. Only problem is 50% of the folk up there are over 60. After several complaints the selection is either pie or a roast. Fkin pensioners

Yes let's have some more overpriced junk food please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Yes let's have some more overpriced junk food please.
    Jacket potatoes aren't junk food, noodles aren't that bad either, and you can have healthy sandwiches too.

The current selection isn't exactly healthy.

I did see that the council were digging up main street where the burger van parks.

Possibly putting on a mains hook up for utilities (water, drainage, gas leccy) for the van so that it can provide an even better service for the more discerning punter?

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I did see that the council were digging up main street where the burger van parks.

Possibly putting on a mains hook up for utilities (water, drainage, gas leccy) for the van so that it can provide an even better service for the more discerning punter?
    I saw that.

Also the office next to the club shop now has desks, chairs, and telephones in it, Mears I think.

I think your comment about 'the more discerning punter' probably highlights the supply v demand issue. Here's what you can get in Seattle if you go to a baseball game, but it's going to cost you more than the price of a simple Pukka pie!

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/ballpark/top-eats

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    I saw that.

Also the office next to the club shop now has desks, chairs, and telephones in it, Mears I think.
    Correct, passed it today it is where their office is based or at least one of them.

Taken on board to what’s on offer and even that sometimes runs out at half times. Very poor indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think your comment about 'the more discerning punter' probably highlights the supply v demand issue. Here's what you can get in Seattle if you go to a baseball game, but it's going to cost you more than the price of a simple Pukka pie!

https://www.mlb.com/mariners/ballpark/top-eats
    Blimey Cam if we had that much choice, a lot would miss most of the match, first making their minds up then waiting to get it once they had.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast