+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any more food options this season?

I met an American bloke on holiday recently who used to play American football for the Seattle Seahawks.
    He also married a San Francisco cheerleader.

Funnily enough he didnt mention food as a priority of his

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I met an American bloke on holiday recently who used to play American football for the Seattle Seahawks.
    He also married a San Francisco cheerleader.

Funnily enough he didnt mention food as a priority of his
    Not sure what liking food has to do with it but do you remember his name? I don't think the players nip around the concourses before/during/after the game for a quick bite to eat. They get all that fully catered for and I've heard from people in the supply business it often runs to around $500-$1000 per player per game. Bit costly when there's 45 players on the team.

Popeyes burger, pint in Cutlers, then it’s all downhill from there lol

Only got his Christian name which was Marshall.
    He now farms beef cattle in Texas.
    He only played professionally for one season in the 80's as he got concussed for the last and twelfth time.

Doctors say stop and he got an insurance pay off. His cheerleader wife stayed with him.

The reason we got onto the subject was because I said don't the Dallas Cowboys have the most attractive cheerleaders as that's his local team now. He said yep and I married one from San Fran 49ers

What about this semillion that seems to be available in the home end, will that be available in the west stand next season?

I do like a nice French white.

A few years ago I was at the madjeski stadium. At half time a bloke on a moped from Pizza Hut rode up the side of the pitch. They did some kind of sponsorship. A seat number was chosen at random and he went up and delivered them a pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    What about this semillion that seems to be available in the home end, will that be available in the west stand next season?

I do like a nice French white.

Sounds like it might not be available anywhere next season, unfortunately.
    Not in our ground anyway,but seems like somebody might have got a very cheap batch if another thread is correct

I hope it's not going to be another season where there's three pies to choose from and a sausage roll and that's it.

I'd like an all-steak pie, chicken and mushroom, Cornish pasty maybe and how about some non-pie options?

Chips, pizza, noodles, jacket potatoes, sandwiches even.

Sick of the same basic options season after season and can't be the only one.
    I’m sure they do burgers in WS.

I’d be happy with a roast pork sarnie instead of a pie for a change but unless we all bombard the club with these suggestions then it’s a waste of time

Oh and I suggested soup (proper though not this cuppa soup ****e) in winter months but fell on deaf ears it seems

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’m sure they do burgers in WS.

I’d be happy with a roast pork sarnie instead of a pie for a change but unless we all bombard the club with these suggestions then it’s a waste of time
    Never seen a burger, maybe they do at some of the stands, I know there's some that do mushy peas and some that don't.

That Seattle Mariners menu though, it's s different level, sports stadium catering is still in it's infancy here.

I don't know why we don't have a noodle bar though, they have them at transport interchanges and hardly take up much space.
    Last edited by great_fire; 18-07-2019 at 07:55 PM.

Never seen a burger, maybe they do at some of the stands, I know there's some that do mushy peas and some that don't.

That Seattle Mariners menu though, it's s different level, sports stadium catering is still in it's infancy here.
    Yes I’m sure WS did that aswell.

Pizza at ES I heard but it was them finger ones for kids

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast