+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lifeline payment to staff

Donation

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Does anybody know whether this money used to pay staff will be repaid by Hardy once a sale is complete, or will Lifeline become an ordinary creditor of Notts County/ Paragon.
    I am in favour of supporting the staff, but not taking on Hardy's responsibilities.
    This was a donation therefore not repayable by anyone. However, an honourable man would repay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    This is a 'kit van', for the first team, I can't imagine what it's for?
    The players and coaching staff arrive at Greenwich Avenue, troop into the changing room to find the kit man with three footballs and one set of bibs. "Sorry lads, this is all I could manage on the bus!"

Quote Originally Posted by Supporter since 1951 View Post
    However, an honourable man would repay it.
    An honourable man would pay his staff!

https://youtu.be/sby59-MV00I?t=130 What do you think a kit man might use a van for?

A huge thumbs up to Lifeline. I think this is the right and decent thing to do and shows the continued ground swell of support for our dear old club. Shame on you Mr Hardy!! Not paying your staff and allowing supporters to do it for you, yet finding time to shop at Lacoste and drive round in a very expensive BMW!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    A huge thumbs up to Lifeline. I think this is the right and decent thing to do and shows the continued ground swell of support for our dear old club. Shame on you Mr Hardy!! Not paying your staff and allowing supporters to do it for you, yet finding time to shop at Lacoste and drive round in a very expensive BMW!
    I'm a bit baffled by his lack of action, its clear there is a cashflow problem he must have known some time before payday that it was coming , i think in his position i would have tried to set up a couple of lucrative home friendlies against bigger or local teams to bring in a little cash to at least clear staff wages, instead he did his best ostrich impression and made excuses and tried to get sympathy for his own losses, he is pathetic if he were my boss i'd have hung him upside down from a top floor window the day wages didnt hit my bank account, you dont want excuses when you wait a month to get paid. you expect it paid.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I'm a bit baffled by his lack of action, its clear there is a cashflow problem he must have known some time before payday that it was coming , i think in his position i would have tried to set up a couple of lucrative home friendlies against bigger or local teams to bring in a little cash to at least clear staff wages, instead he did his best ostrich impression and made excuses and tried to get sympathy for his own losses, he is pathetic if he were my boss i'd have hung him upside down from a top floor window the day wages didnt hit my bank account, you dont want excuses when you wait a month to get paid. you expect it paid.

Agreed, its a good job then that he has seen his way clear to keep his Life Line Contributions up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    https://youtu.be/sby59-MV00I?t=130 What do you think a kit man might use a van for?
    Surely, when they play away, the kit travels in the same bus as the players, underneath in the luggage bit.

So they've bought a van just to ferry kit to wherever they train presumably?

Often seen that van on away games well before the team bus, suppose this year the players can take it their own cars.

Might be the new team bus?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast