+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin

According to a Coventry paper he's having a medical prior to signing if true I think we're throwing our money away in West stand bogs

and you would know eh? being a fully qualified FIFA coach. Give it a rest and give the lad a chance. Sheeeeeesh.

It's all abart opinions. Tha dunt need to ev FIFA coaching badges to ev an opinion. Personally I ent sin him laik enough to pass judgement

Something on the spreadsheet says this lad is going to be a good player , tracked him since his Portsmouth days who wouldn't sell him to us as we were a promotion rival , hence he went to Coventry for 500k .

At 21 years old he's still in the development years .

Personally at this moment in time and in my opinion he's off the pace at this level which is not to say in two years time he could be up to it .

Quite how that helps Daniel Stendel this season is anyone's guess of course .

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    and you would know eh? being a fully qualified FIFA coach. Give it a rest and give the lad a chance. Sheeeeeesh.
    There's no room for chancers in championship we've enough players who have never played at this level without adding another one

And of course as we all know, if you want to do a 'bad' impression of Charlie Chaplin you've got to learn how to balance a dead slug under your nose as a fake tash. (Re Blackadder series 4 ).

Costing us a million quid apparently , I sincerely hope the lad does well here but I'm far from convinced he's what we need right now .

theres a photo been going round most of this aft with him going thru the reception door at oakwell holding his trainers.

Why have they just had a new carpet fitted

Good luck to him , however I'm not too Iimpressed , just adding depth to our squad is how I see it ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast