+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday v Coodnbeath

Friday v Coodnbeath

By feck i need my confidence for the season ahead reinstated!

I think there will be changes again for this and i hope some will get game time.

Deniz,
    L Smith, Connolly, Reynolds, Sporle
    Butcher
    McMullan, Stanton, Banks,
    Shankland, C Smith.

Siegrist, Watson, Robson, Clark, Harkes, Chalmers, Appere.

I prefer us not to be confident, we are at our best with feet on the ground, we'll be fine, if we match teams fight we will be right up there

Agree chick a wee 3/4 - 0 wld be ideal 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Agree chick a wee 3/4 - 0 wld be ideal 😀
    **** 3 or 4, should be banging at least six goals past part time league 2 sides. I have been patient and not had a moan about Tuesday night like a lot of folk, but come on to **** united let's see a resounding victory for once! Shankland scored for fun in this competition last season so let's give him some decent service and rack up some goals please!

Playing some good attacking football here, shoulda scored aboot 6 by now

3 moans about tonight!

Hate this new keeper passing to defender in the box pish!

Still too much side to side n back,

And Connolly still makes silly bookable challenges.

Some really nice attacking football to watch when we got out the back 4, just a pity that Clark didnt score, Shankland only got one, and Banks is one for now, not the future!

Deniz, One save, one punch.

Smith, Really like him and had a good game.

Reynolds, Did he break sweat?

Sporle, lots to learn defensively, great run and took his goal well.

Butcher, solid.

Stanton, Dont think ive seen him play better. A goal would have rounded off his night.

McMullan, lots of running, some good crosses.

Banks, a young lad to have faith in.

Clark, different player to what i saw last season. Plenty more running than usual, including cover at RB and should have had a goal or 9 to show for it!

Shankland, I hope he has just put the Safranko idea to bed! Maybe didnt do the work Pavol did in some games, but there is so much more to his game than some think, and i think he showed signs of that tonight. Great header for his goal but should have had more!

Subs, Chalmers has something, but lots to learn. Harkes at last showed me what he is capable of in a flash that should have ended in a goal and Appere is learning from Shankland.

Positive? Yes a wee bit, but caution should be applied when we start the league campain.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Playing some good attacking football here, shoulda scored aboot 6 by now
    FFS honestly??? That'll do for me J

Got to be happy with the 3-0.......Largs style

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    FFS honestly??? That'll do for me J

Got to be happy with the 3-0.......Largs style
    ha ha ken, tell you what S, we actually lined up 4-4-2 last night, hoping this is Robbie getting Shanks and Clark used to each other for the season. Both should have had hat tricksl

Overall decent performance with decent passing and movement at times.

Connolly needs to calm down and stop grabbing at the opposition otherwise he will get a couple of reds.

Shanks is an upgrade on safranko his movement control etc far superior. Thought Clark played well too. Hopefully RN looking at giving them time to develop this over the season. Especially as Clark could have had a couple.

Although he didn’t have to do much to do. I felt a bit more assured with Mehmet in goal. Maybe a bit in fair as sergist has been decent of late.

Hopefully Banks and appere feature ghis season. Both have been excellent pre-season.

Overall happy with performance last night. Cld have been double figures. 👍

Good win, job done again, 7 pts from the three games...Neilson, give him a ten year contract

Also I make that four consecutive cleansheets for us at Tannadice...

Utd 2-0 Falkirk
    Utd 3-0 ICT
    Utd 0-0 St Mirren
    Utd 3-0 Cowden

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)