+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Howay lads Geordies used to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by nodge75 View Post
    So you put this 20 odd years of so called treasonous behaviour into reality and do what? Hound him? Boo him? He's done **** all wrong as far as I can see, other than manage Sunderland.
    And as discussed on this board many many years ago, who here wouldn't take that job for £20k a week? You'd be ****ing stupid not to, despite who you support.

And remember, nobody at Leicester wanted that has been Ranieri when he was appointed.

Give him a chance. Give him enough rope to hang himself. As with anybody. Surely that's the way to do this?
    Glad we’re agreed he’s just doing it for the money, then. That being the case I think I’ll give the ‘let’s get behind him cos he’s a Geordie’ speech a miss.

Bruce will do what Ashley expects all his employees to do. He doesn't think a manager of a football club is any different to a manager of a store. They are ALL employees and HE is the boss, Rafa, Keegan thought different (as they should) and they are history!

Bruce will kiss ass.
    Last edited by Kal; 20-07-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Well I suppose the point is as Kal said Ashely is the boss, kick against him and your eventually out. We seem to keep going around in circles here. Nothing new move on.

Most of us want Ashley out and there are dedicated sectors trying to force a change but unless the fat man sings we are stuck . Having a go at Bruce, whilst understandable, is probably pointless. Supporting the team, who some see Bruce as; so far so good (e.g Shelvey, Lascelles etc) is our only option unless you boycott the lot. If you prefer to boycott the lot then no point getting into a circular argument.

I see that we are starting to tear into each other on the forum, keyboard warrior stuff through frustration. This only equates to a no win scenario! It is a Newcastle forum and as much as I want a change of ownership, as much as most, until it happens(!) lets talk football. That's my new tenpennth worth for what it is worth - not a lot but hey.

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    Well I suppose the point is as Kal said Ashely is the boss, kick against him and your eventually out. We seem to keep going around in circles here. Nothing new move on.

Most of us want Ashley out and there are dedicated sectors trying to force a change but unless the fat man sings we are stuck . Having a go at Bruce, whilst understandable, is probably pointless. Supporting the team, who some see Bruce as; so far so good (e.g Shelvey, Lascelles etc) is our only option unless you boycott the lot. If you prefer to boycott the lot then no point getting into a circular argument.

I see that we are starting to tear into each other on the forum, keyboard warrior stuff through frustration. This only equates to a no win scenario! It is a Newcastle forum and as much as I want a change of ownership, as much as most, until it happens(!) lets talk football. That's my new tenpennth worth for what it is worth - not a lot but hey.
    Ashley is going nowhere and why should he The Toon are making him a fortune for very little outlay

Every year we hear the same crap that the Club is being sold and everyone knows there’s no chance whatsoever

Nothing against Bruce but if your apparently 11th choice manager then you just have to suck up to Ashley and take the shyte he dishes out to you

I just think in my life all the people that are still alive because I can’t afford a hit man

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    see that we are starting to tear into each other on the forum, keyboard warrior stuff through frustration. This only equates to a no win scenario! It is a Newcastle forum and as much as I want a change of ownership, as much as most, until it happens(!) lets talk football. That's my new tenpennth worth for what it is worth - not a lot but hey.
    Aye...that's a good point, man. We don't want to be falling out with each other.

So you put this 20 odd years of so called treasonous behaviour into reality and do what? Hound him? Boo him? He's done **** all wrong as far as I can see, other than manage Sunderland.
    And as discussed on this board many many years ago, who here wouldn't take that job for £20k a week? You'd be ****ing stupid not to, despite who you support.

And remember, nobody at Leicester wanted that has been Ranieri when he was appointed.

Give him a chance. Give him enough rope to hang himself. As with anybody. Surely that's the way to do this?
    Fk me Nodge.

He has managed 3 sets of derby rivals. Seems a treacherous mercenary cnt to me.

Managed 8 games for Wigan, 15 for Palace, 18 for Wednesday - in fact he seems to change jobs more quickly than Ashley eats a kebab.

Like I say, my hate is for Ashley not Bruce but wont be standing cheering him either.

Seriously, did I just read you comparing the title winning Leicester squad with ours there?

And Raneiri with Bruce?

Bruce can phuck off as far as I'm concerned.He has climbed into bed with Ashley as he knew the score before coming.As for the interview I have just seen where he is on about Longstaff and the Man U rumours,referring to Man U as United.He can phuck off for that as well.No true Newcastle fan would call them United.You work for United you squashed heeded hippo.The only United.Newcastle United.

Stan Collymore (wanker) actually put it quite well. He said he'd bring analogue football in a digital world.

Now that he's our manager, I suppose we don't really have any option but to support him or at least stay off his back for as long as we can. Yeah, that's hardly giving him full support but I think that's where a lot of folk are.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)