+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: FC Chikhura Sachkhere

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai Don View Post
    Anyone any idea on how many fans will likely make the trip? Going to be a strange (non) atmosphere I think in a 50k seater. The pints and that before should be decent though hearing what Tbilisi is like at least. Think this game is going to be tougher than we anticipate.
    1000 chikhura fans and 50 dons fans probably but apparently another 1000-2000 or so neutrals is normal for when the smaller Georgian teams move their games to Tblisi

Didn't they used to give themselves time to acclimatize.

Now it seems to be travel the day before.

They haven't learned from the Cyprus trip.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    1000 chikhura fans and 50 dons fans probably but apparently another 1000-2000 or so neutrals is normal for when the smaller Georgian teams move their games to Tblisi
    Haha some craic this will be then. Club haven't got back to us about tickets yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai Don View Post
    Haha some craic this will be then. Club haven't got back to us about tickets yet.
    Just had an email from the club stating "All Tickets to be collected from Tsentral, Sachkhere on Matchday. Complete collection information will be passed on from the Aberdeen FC SLO as soon as confirmed".
    Hopefully they'll correct that as Sachkhere is 175km from Tbilisi.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Just had an email from the club stating "All Tickets to be collected from Tsentral, Sachkhere on Matchday. Complete collection information will be passed on from the Aberdeen FC SLO as soon as confirmed".
    Hopefully they'll correct that as Sachkhere is 175km from Tbilisi.
    Aye my pal just had an email to phone them and pay for the tickets. Saw something on twitter about The Hangar Bar being a decent spot to meet during the day.

Clubs have come to an agreement that match tickets are free.

No Leigh, Devlin, McLennan.
    Bryson & Ojo travelling, not sure if either fit to start.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    No Leigh, Devlin, McLennan.
    Bryson & Ojo travelling, not sure if either fit to start.
    I'm sure he'll start one of them but unlikely them both knowing they would both need subbed.

Disappointing those three are out injured

Our injuries seem to happen every year. I guess we do sign players with injured history

Right lads , here's what will go down . Ojo will start ,he will be subbed around the hour mark ( when we're down 2 zip ) for Bryson .
    The oppressive heat will melt Deeks brain and he will go attacking . wilson for balon' and Gallagher for the last 20 , when it goes down, well , I expect some respect ..
    Score -- 2-2

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast