+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alan Lee - Cult Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I went to an event at NYS he was at last season and Warne, brecks and Guy Branston's stories about Alan lee were mainly about him smoking, being the worst trainer, always late, out drinking night's before matches and waking up in stranger's houses all the time. He nodded and laughed along with all of this and was really funny.

But on match day he went out there and performed brilliantly so Ronnie never fined him.
    shows what a weak manager moore was

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    Would you still feel the same,at this moment in time Riley
    No pops. This one would be far too much for him to handle. She needs 100% South Yorkshire steel to keep her happy.. 😆

Well said Son,you inherited the right stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    One who if memory serves me right is within 20-30 wins of being our winningest (US terminology) manager of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Legend at the club and a well deserved title for all the gut busting effort he put in for the shirt. A never say die attitude even when you could see he was huffing and puffing on the pitch he just would not stop running and giving 100% effort until the final whistle. At times he was so good you had to pinch yourself to make sure you were not dreaming and that he did actually play in our team.

Just like Ace Rimmer, Alan Lee, what a guy.
    Ace rimmer ? Riley never mentioned that..😋

for rotherham? that will never happen.

Alex Ferguson was the same with Eric Cantona. Was he weak?

I know, what a tosser eh! Bringing us those pesky back to back promotions and all that Championship football! I wish we had a stronger manager so we could have spent some more time doing **** all in the bottom division

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I know, what a tosser eh! Bringing us those pesky back to back promotions and all that Championship football! I wish we had a stronger manager so we could have spent some more time doing **** all in the bottom division
    ^^^^^

This.

Well said Hazza.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123