+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clive

Clive

Not heard from you on here in a while - hope all is well

Clive has taken his bat and ball home following the season finale.....
    He PROMISED us that Leeds where going up!!

He's busy working out the tactics/formations for next season.

Be interesting to see who he picks in defence

To be fair, Clive IS the antidote to WTF though isn't he lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Thats a big ask of Clive

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    There is NO antidote.

He is probably stalking our academy grads.

One or two quiet on here = give it a fortnight and things will pick up

Clive has seen the light and is now a fully fledged Clarets fan..

Hopeless posted this thread 1 day after my 35th bithday, since then i've been trying to get some personal stuff sorted out, its getting there slowly, but this last year and 3 months have been the toughest of my life to deal with.

regarding the team, at times we are playing some brilliant stuff, i just keep seeing so many negative threads and posts put up in all different places and I just think to myself, ignore them, the team arent that far away from getting it all right on a consistant basis, and we have now been top 4 for 55 consecutive league games, that shows we are 1 of the best in this league, and I'm sure we will continue to be up there getting top 2 after 46 games, we aint even a quarter of the season in yet, plenty of time to get everything right.

I hope everyone on here is ok, i hope you can enjoy the season as it continues

did you all watch the take us home documentary, i did, enjoyed most of it, hope theyre doing 1 for this season to.

and Alf, wash your mouth out son! lol

MOT!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)