+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has someone been telling tales?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It was the adverts.
    Whilst I think that’s partly the reason, I think by far a bigger reason is the repetitive petty arguments pretty much between the same posters.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Whilst I think that’s partly the reason, I think by far a bigger reason is the repetitive petty arguments pretty much between the same posters.
    Pish. Someone just posted that they've not posted in 4yrs. That nowt to do with the pretty stuff.

It was the adverts.
    Thats exactly when there was a mass exodus

This places arguments and insults grew 100 fold when a certain poster appeared. Thats a fact

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    They were pretty clear about the adverts when they all left. The repetitive petty arguments have always been on here. You think it’s bad now, you should’ve seen it when it was linked with the Huns, Tims & Hearts boards.

The only folk that moan about the arguments are the clappies. I wish they didn’t have to be so negative about the place all the time. It’s quite tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Promotion ruined him. I always said he was an ass licker...remember the Cross Keys night out in 1988?
    Aye.
    Turning point.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye.
    Turning point.
    I thought we all agreed that it wouldn’t be mentioned again. Singing like f*cking canaries

I thought we all agreed that it wouldn’t be mentioned again. Singing like f*cking canaries
    I have no guilt about that night whatsoever. Y'all were bang out of order and deserved everything you got.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Promotion ruined him. I always said he was an ass licker...remember the Cross Keys night out in 1988?
    Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye.
    Turning point.
    Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    I have no guilt about that night whatsoever. Y'all were bang out of order and deserved everything you got.
    You guys had a night out?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You guys had a night out?
    Gaffers not welcome night out. You know the score. Hardcore. Back for more in 94

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast