+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Has someone been telling tales?

The perils of deep cover Aldo.

I remember when I went in deep with the WI.

They were a front for some serious sh!t.

I almost went native at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    The perils of deep cover Aldo.

I remember when I went in deep with the WI.

They were a front for some serious sh!t.

I almost went native at one point.
    Aye, I remember having to pull you out and almost being seduced back in myself with your scones. If it was just out the oven, I doubt I'd have been able to resist. Much overlooked is the scone.

I still catch myself pontificating about about bicarbonate of soda ratios occasionally.

Those were dark days.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m getting help from no c*nt. Those scumbags shot my partner & they’re hanging me out to dry just because I bend a few rules. We need to completely rethink the A/Mad detective squad. The others are all out calling themselves John Smith & pumping Greenpeace activists while I’m out putting myself on the line man
    No sympathy. I'm done cleaning up after you lot, if you did things by the book you would find city hall much easier to deal with. And the next time one of your suspects "falls down the stairs", don't expect any help from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m getting help from no c*nt. Those scumbags shot my partner & they’re hanging me out to dry just because I bend a few rules. We need to completely rethink the A/Mad detective squad. The others are all out calling themselves John Smith & pumping Greenpeace activists while I’m out putting myself on the line man
    Shine the Batsign in the air son. Help will come.

But be very sure you want that help. The Bat will hurt people. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    No sympathy. I'm done cleaning up after you lot, if you did things by the book you would find city hall much easier to deal with. And the next time one of your suspects "falls down the stairs", don't expect any help from me.
    You've turned into a suit.

What happened to the old school copper we used to know?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You've turned into a suit.

What happened to the old school copper we used to know?
    Promotion ruined him. I always said he was an ass licker...remember the Cross Keys night out in 1988?

I know it's the close season, but try to keep whatever sanity remains to you.

Of course that made the rather stupid assumption you had some to begin with.

I lurk too, but mainly in the close season. I often type replies then shake my head and delete them as I can't see the point.

I find the constant and often unreasoning negativity hard to deal with. Writing off players you have never heard of and never seen play has always seemed stupid to me. I am an optimist and that seems rare on here, so mostly I just say some harsh things about you guys and leave. I notice that most of the main posters from when I first joined are gone. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed View Post
    I notice that most of the main posters from when I first joined are gone. I wonder why.
    It was the adverts.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast