+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday Webchat?

Friday Webchat?

No Monday Webchat
    No Friday Webchat?

What no Sauces?

Nothing to chat about?

Has the sauce bill not been paid either?

Maybe we should start a fans webchat? Oh air, I guess that’s what this is! Loads of. Chat, no sauce, no clue!

There was a webchat today but just as turgid as usual. Nothing new and he's still calling for administration, even though as can be seen at Bolton, that's not exactly helping matters

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    There was a webchat today but just as turgid as usual. Nothing new and he's still calling for administration, even though as can be seen at Bolton, that's not exactly helping matters

Whether it helps or not, it's the inevitable conclusion to this sorry saga.

C G, it is fast becoming the only solution.

Hardy just get out of our club asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    C G, it is fast becoming the only solution.

Hardy just get out of our club asap.
    So you've finally sussed him out?

Another day and another week passes by and nothing happens

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Another day and another week passes by and nothing happens
    Yeah, I stupidly got my hopes up of an announcement this week. I think from now it's best to assume that nothing will happen and we'll drift into admin or worse at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Yeah, I stupidly got my hopes up of an announcement this week. I think from now it's best to assume that nothing will happen and we'll drift into admin or worse at the end of the month.
    Trouble is,no matter how bad things are,we always have that wee bit of hope everyday that the vvanker has gone, never to be seen anywhere near ML again

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    You speak for many Notts fans out there, I’m sure. Until we actually hear from the prospective buyers (if they do exist), it’s all BS from a desperate man or trolls. And if the Danes were serious, why wouldn’t they be saying something to reassure the fans if we were genuinely close to a deal?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    You speak for many Notts fans out there, I’m sure. Until we actually hear from the prospective buyers (if they do exist), it’s all BS from a desperate man or trolls. And if the Danes were serious, why wouldn’t they be saying something to reassure the fans if we were genuinely close to a deal?
    One would of thought so by now, maybe that is why Hardy had imposed a Press Black out on players etc.

The man is a Serial Story Teller, he's told so many be is confused and now believes them himself.

Hardy Get Out of Our Club. 😡asap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast