+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grant Ward decision

We can't wait for this player just in case he doesn't get fixed up elsewhere.

We need signings this month not maybe in November

He’s not fit for the start of the season and who knows when he will be...... let it go and look elsewhere for a more fit and ready to go player.

There’s also the possibility it could happen in the future and while he’s receiving free treatment from Ipswich why change. It’s not in his interest to move at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    There’s also the possibility it could happen in the future and while he’s receiving free treatment from Ipswich why change. It’s not in his interest to move at the moment.
    If he joined us I would assume he gets treatment as well as a wage.

I assume he has a house in Ipswich and friends he made down there. Girlfriend, charity work?
    Also continuity and knowledge of his treatment
    I can see why he's staying put at the moment

Let's face it he's not that bothered about playing for us. No problem, move on

A fully fit Grant Ward is a Championship player and I'd imagine there'd be at least half a dozen clubs at that level who would take him on. He just has to recover, get back to full fitness and play the waiting game.
    By that time we might be back in that league? Maybe?

Ward keeping options open

Former Millers loanee striker Grant Ward is keeping is options open to try and stay in the Championship. - External Link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12