+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Stendel

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    If we can over come their Zimmer frames and walking sticks we'll be oreight. It's a friendly at the end of the day mate. We could win 8 nil or lose 8 nil and I still wouldn't read owt into it. Real business starts week after blunts match
    Terrible thing jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Terrible thing jealousy

Wtf thy on abart

Wtf thy on abart
    Jealousy terrible thing. Our old codgers have just pished the league that your " never will be " donkeys will get hammered in. Plus you've sold your best players to your relegation rivals. Millwall, Stoke, Brentford, Preston. Luton.

Why can't Barnsley retain their best players ?

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Quite agree Pass. But don't think for a minute they aren't coming to lord their Premier League status over their poor little neighbours. They'll be trying mark my words.
    What, you actually think the result matters ?

We don't " need" to assert superiority, we're a Premier League side your'e a yoyo Third tier bottom end Championship club

Jealousy terrible thing. Our old codgers have just pished the league that your " never will be " donkeys will get hammered in. Plus you've sold your best players to your relegation rivals. Millwall, Stoke, Brentford, Preston. Luton.

Why can't Barnsley retain their best players ?

Change the record man. It's abart 45th time thaz brought this up in last 6 months. Your lack of repertoire is now incessantly boring. Seriously. In fact, I laugh at it and almost pitty you that you have nowt better to do than come on here and ramble the same old shyte when last season Wilder pulled off the biggest footballing miracle since Ian Holloway got Blacky promoted to the Prem.

No use knocking Pass when there's no one in

What, you actually think the result matters ?

We don't " need" to assert superiority, we're a Premier League side your'e a yoyo Third tier bottom end Championship club
    Don't care about rhe result just the performance. Also if I was manager and I put out a team that didnt try, they'd all be on the transfer list next day.

Change the record man. It's abart 45th time thaz brought this up in last 6 months. Your lack of repertoire is now incessantly boring. Seriously. In fact, I laugh at it and almost pitty you that you have nowt better to do than come on here and ramble the same old shyte when last season Wilder pulled off the biggest footballing miracle since Ian Holloway got Blacky promoted to the Prem.
    I think you’ll find Sheffield United are a bit bigger than Blackpool. If only you could find a Holloway. Your use of English is bizarre.

You could of course answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    No use knocking Pass when there's no one in
    The old ones are the best. That’s just being offensive.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast