+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stendel

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    What the hell have I done to you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fresh little fishy's now swimming in the big lake with bigger fishy's .

Fresh little fishy is bottom of the food chain .

Fresh little fishy has to find food at the bottom of the lake to try and survive .

Fresh little fishy's on borrowed time .

Oh look here comes a big fishy who fancy's you for supper .

Swim little fishy swim before you get eaten alive .
    Two sandwiches short of a picnic

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    There's a few knocking the club and players before a ball has been kicked in anger. We wanted signings Jules we've got them but some aren't happy mate.
    Some never are(especially on here)

It’s all about opinions innit, they’ll always be some who are not impressed by certain signings or all signings !

My own opinion is that we have a well publicised quite rigid plan for signings. Working within those parameters we’ve signed some decent young prospects. Some will fail as they always do but we’ve spent some money and are giving it a go. The club is in a stronger position now than ever before really so hopefully we can keep building.

The defence worries me a bit though for Championship football

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    It’s all about opinions innit, they’ll always be some who are not impressed by certain signings or all signings !

My own opinion is that we have a well publicised quite rigid plan for signings. Working within those parameters we’ve signed some decent young prospects. Some will fail as they always do but we’ve spent some money and are giving it a go. The club is in a stronger position now than ever before really so hopefully we can keep building.

Totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    I'm wondering why he hasn't signed a new contract waiting to see if any other club comes knocking ? Bfc haven't offered him a good enough new contract ? just hope the pigs don't move in for him that would be the last nail in the relegation coffin
    Supposedly ready to extend his contract now

Supposedly ready to extend his contract now
    Could be a rumour started on this "Twitter" thing by a Pillaker with a lot of previous. I hope he does burram not gerrin giddy yit.

Spot on. Especially defence. See how we cope with the Blunts on Sat. Think if we can keep them relatively quiet we should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Spot on. Especially defence. See how we cope with the Blunts on Sat. Think if we can keep them relatively quiet we should be ok.

If we can over come their Zimmer frames and walking sticks we'll be oreight. It's a friendly at the end of the day mate. We could win 8 nil or lose 8 nil and I still wouldn't read owt into it. Real business starts week after blunts match

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Some never are(especially on here)
    I’m so happy we’ve spent money amd signed. I’d be so happy if the owner was more honest and communicated more with the general fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    If we can over come their Zimmer frames and walking sticks we'll be oreight. It's a friendly at the end of the day mate. We could win 8 nil or lose 8 nil and I still wouldn't read owt into it. Real business starts week after blunts
    match
    Quite agree Pass. But don't think for a minute they aren't coming to lord their Premier League status over their poor little neighbours. They'll be trying mark my words.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast