+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ajayi joins West Brom

Ajayi joins West Brom

Well now its official, farewell Semi and good luck. A well deserved move indeed. I hope you go on to achieve all your ambitions with your new club. Great player even taking into account those daft blunders, great bloke too. Millers legend? Yes. Thank you for the great memories and you will always be welcome here.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Well now its official, farewell Semi and good luck. A well deserved move indeed. I hope you go on to achieve all your ambitions with your new club. Great player even taking into account those daft blunders, great bloke too. Millers legend? Yes. Thank you for the great memories and you will always be welcome here.

UTM
    Yep good luck Semi. You will always be remembered with a lot of affection by us millers fans. We will also miss our song as well...

He deserves his big salary which will probably set him up for life.
    He's applied himself really well and improved immensely.

PD. Don't forget there are two songs about Semi with one of them more graphic than the other

Bargain of the century say Baggies fans.

Gave him away. Best wishes tho

Good luck Semi.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Good luck Semi.
    Sad to see Semi go. He did well for us.
    We now need to concentrate on getting replacements

Curtis Tilt the pinball wizard.

He deserves the move and I wish him well for his future but I have to say that keeping him could have given us £7,000,000 with a promotion and at the £1.500,000 price we have given him away. I know some will say that it was good business by the club and if you think about it logically I guess it is but I would have held out for double that plus add-ons.

All the best Semi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast