+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kristian Dennis?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    His best season was for Macc and I believe in the Vanadrama. Most of his goals for Chesterfailed were penalties. His stats at Grimsby were dreadful. Be better off putting Hardy upfront. Would do wonders for the pitch with all the rotting veg folks would chuck at him.
    He didn't do bad against Donny. Then got froze out again.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    His best season was for Macc and I believe in the Vanadrama. Most of his goals for Chesterfailed were penalties. His stats at Grimsby were dreadful. Be better off putting Hardy upfront. Would do wonders for the pitch with all the rotting veg folks would chuck at him.
    Going for his 4th consecutive relegation this season...must be some sort of record

Yes this is a mystery
    Notts have on several occasions brought in players like Dennis, and Mcleod that had good goal scoring records at other clubs, then do nothing for us ??

... Dennis is recovering from an injury to his right calf. This needs careful rehab ... and ... patience (is patience a banned word?)

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    He didn't do bad against Donny. Then got froze out again.
    I thought he was the only forward yesterday who at least tried to find some space and the only one who looked like scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I thought he was the only forward yesterday who at least tried to find some space and the only one who looked like scoring.
    Yes he was, tricky in the box and unlucky with the bouncing ball, nothing he could do about that, luckier and he could have had a couple. He was also the only player who actually looked for spaces to run into, sometimes not in the place where the ball was passed, but whose fault was that? If he's not getting game time how are players supposed to know his game?

I thought he did alright as well yesterday, certainly did more in his fairly short time on the pitch than what Tyson did in whatever he was trying to do.

I’m not sure any more that a “big man” will solve our problems anymore, but if we did sign someone like that, I’d like to see Dennis given a run in the side playing alongside him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m not sure any more that a “big man” will solve our problems anymore, but if we did sign someone like that, I’d like to see Dennis given a run in the side playing alongside him.
    Dennis certainly looks like the classic poacher who would pick up on the knock downs and general chaos caused by a big man. I feel some sympathy for players like Kristian because they've almost been phased out of the game these days by the desire to play an extra central midfielder. If you're not a natural wide player or target man it's as if you just don't fit anymore.

Dennis would be in my starting line up. Stuff yer athletics , this kid knows where the goal is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    I've heard Stead isn't happy at Harrogate.
    I wouldn't take him back. Crap in the air and too slow. Good job we got rid.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast