+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Excitement Ahead of New Season

What’s needed is a 5 year plan to the championship

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    Even for those who wish to be as positive as possible in the circumstances, it can be argued that the parlous state of the club's ability to actually even just survive undermines that. No amount of pollyanna chat or supporters sticking their head in the sand is going to solve that. Only when this club is delivered to safety will that realistically happen.

There's another negative post for you if you want to spin it that way.
    Don’t you think these trialists would be at home watching TV if it’s even remotely likely there is no gold at the end of the rainbow. Looks like Doyler has contacts, must have faith and my money on him being next Notts Assistant Manager!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    What’s needed is a 5 year plan to the championship
    More chance of the Spartan South Midlands League in 5

Quote Originally Posted by NottsOnTheUp View Post
    Don’t you think these trialists would be at home watching TV if it’s even remotely likely there is no gold at the end of the rainbow.
    So essentially, you're saying these trialists have access to more information than the support does? Or do they just have blind faith?

I will let you answer that one. Either that or they have nothing better to do. Why do you think they would show up for a trial? Doubt it’s blind faith, maybe because there is a fair chance of a takeover even if not guaranteed!

I will let you answer that one. Either that or they have nothing better to do. Why do you think they would show up for a trial? Doubt it’s blind faith, maybe because there is a fair chance of a takeover even if not guaranteed!
    I don't have the answer, that's why I asked you to substantiate your own assertion.

All I am saying is that something must be causing them to be confident it will lead to something. There is no logic reason to join a toxic situation otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Masson4 View Post
    I don't have the answer, that's why I asked you to substantiate your own assertion.

Elephant will be gone soon �� �� ��
    Elephant needs to play in goal.

Anyone remember Dougie Pullen , the erstwhile SLO ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12