+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get in...

Get in...

Thoroughly deserved win against opposition that are nowhere near as good as what we shall face in the league. Savouring the moment and will enjoy the rest of the day. 'Mon the South

Satisfying day . Murray gets his second goal of the season. We have a good one there that Naysmith just didnt fancy.

Agreed. Connor was a breath of fresh air when he came on at Montrose. I think AJ quickly twigged he was the way forward. I hope the lad gets a good run in the team. He deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_o_Terregles View Post
    Agreed. Connor was a breath of fresh air when he came on at Montrose. I think AJ quickly twigged he was the way forward. I hope the lad gets a good run in the team. He deserves it.
    He was outstanding Tam. Naysmith didn’t trust him or the the two lads who’ve made their debuts in recent weeks. Hats off to Allan Johnston

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    He was outstanding Tam. Naysmith didn’t trust him or the the two lads who’ve made their debuts in recent weeks. Hats off to Allan Johnston
    Who was the other lad you talk of ? I'm not questioning you or putting you on the spot . Can only think of Ross Irving .
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 20-07-2019 at 10:52 PM.

I got a very good view of Darren Brownlie the other night . I've started to go into the stand enclosure if we are shooting into the Terregles Street End as I think you get a better view rather than staying in the covered end all game . Anyway, my point is that Brownlie is an absolute beast in ariel battles . Fearless and very powerful. Handy with the ball at feet as well, I've seen this close up.
    Last edited by JRSLEFTPEG; 20-07-2019 at 10:54 PM.

I find sitting up in the main stand is even better as you see the play developing. The Portland terracing is the poorest view in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Who was the other lad you talk of ? I'm not questioning you or putting you on the spot . Can only think of Ross Irving .

Ewan Gourlay made his debut yesterday

good to hear
    Last edited by sunshineonleith2; 21-07-2019 at 10:29 AM.

was semple playing where is he ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)