+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: O/T The Samaritans.

Probably best to bump this for the weekend

Like I said in a thread over the summer, them falling to a pitiful relegation under Agent Mac wasn't just going to end there, while celebrating us staying doon think they forgot we were now in a good place overall and no longer the pushover joke we were for 3 years, now they get to see us win promotion with them in the league and dish out some derby pain in the process as of nothing had changed

Phuckin ouch

Pleasing AF

Bump..

Despite being 7 (7) points behind us in sixth (6th) they think they have better players than us. This is why I enjoy it every time they fail because their brass necked arrogance is off the scale.

Polar Bear says "I believe we have the best squad in the league by a mile. Not starting with two strikers is criminal, let's get at teams and put them to bed"

🤣

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Polar Bear says "I believe we have the best squad in the league by a mile. Not starting with two strikers is criminal, let's get at teams and put them to bed"

��
    I mean seriously what right minded person would say they have better players than us? Fk me, that's unreal. And what's worse they said it after they'd taken 6 (six) off us.
    They all said never a 6 (six) game. Well I have news lads, you were lucky it was just 6 (six)

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

��
    To be fair, your average Funster knows a thing or two about being in their bed.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I mean seriously what right minded person would say they have better players than us? Fk me, that's unreal. And what's worse they said it after they'd taken 6 (six) off us.
    They all said never a 6 (six) game. Well I have news lads, you were lucky it was just 6 (six)
    Freak result it was! Better team on the night!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Freak result it was! Better team on the night!
    If we hadn't taken our foot off the gas it could have been 8 or 9

Samaritans have contacted Bridge control as the mass army of followers of fun are on route back to the city of discovery, and my sources inform me Ninewells have ordered all consultants to be on standby as hundreds of people are heading up to Menzieshill with side splitting injuries.

Ya hoor sir

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Samaritans have contacted Bridge control as the mass army of followers of fun are on route back to the city of discovery, and my sources inform me Ninewells have ordered all consultants to be on standby as hundreds of people are heading up to Menzieshill with side splitting injuries.

Ya hoor sir

FTD4life
    Lol..... So just Gotti and his car full........ Och well at least eez got the murderers to be eez main team. Bless um.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)