+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can a Twitter User Press Leigh Curtis for an Answer Please

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    That's what I said.
    I know

... I know you know
    ... I know you know I know

Just shows how far out of the loop scoop is, when he is having to ask a poster on twitter, when he was at the game yesterday & couldn't find owt out

Maybe he's not asking NottsITK for info. Maybe he's just trying to call him out on his bulls$#t tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Just shows how far out of the loop scoop is, when he is having to ask a poster on twitter, when he was at the game yesterday & couldn't find owt out
    Keep up at the back there. The Red Rag reported this on the 10th July:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...proved-3075671

Miss Stonefrost added that there was another matter to sort out because the leaseholder of the land on which the stadium is situated has died [Haydn Green died in 2007, but the Haydn Green Estate still controls the long-term lease; the city council owns the freehold].

She said the executors’ solicitor is in talks with the football company solicitors about the land. But she pointed out that the winding-up petition needs to be dismissed first.
    Scoop was reiterating on Twitter, not asking, what he reported from the court hearing.

He knows sweet fa.That is why he is repetitive in all his Stories in the red rag.

Quote Originally Posted by NottsOnTheUp View Post
    I don’t use Twitter but I suspect Leigh Curtis let something slip:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeighCurt...42012098768897

What does he know about a problem with the lease at the high Court meeting?

Please press him for an answer.

Thanks
    For those of you who think this poster is JT, wouldn't he know the answer already, unless it's a Red Herring.......now I'm as bad as you lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Keep up at the back there. The Red Rag reported this on the 10th July:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...proved-3075671

Scoop was reiterating on Twitter, not asking, what he reported from the court hearing.
    I'm not on about that. It's about the takeover being done & dusted & ITK on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nottsowell View Post
    For those of you who think this poster is JT, wouldn't he know the answer already, unless it's a Red Herring.......now I'm as bad as you lot!
    "you lot" !! Who are "you lot"? Are you not part of "our lot"? mmm - Who are you then if not part of "our lot"?

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    I'm not on about that. It's about the takeover being done & dusted & ITK on twitter
    Well Scoop should have put an announcement over the PA (is it working) for ITK to meet him in the Broken (shouldn't it now be lost) Wheelbarrow though if there were only a 1000 or so there he could have gone round and asked each one individually.

Was AH there or at Ilston's game?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast