+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bid Turned Down For Boro's Marcus Tavernier

Bid Turned Down For Boro's Marcus Tavernier

Young winger , Watford also interested , bid was rumoured to be £1.5m according to a lad on bbs .

We'd do well to pull that one off in all honesty , played quite a few league games last season .

https://the72.co.uk/139498/middlesbr...ds-for-winger/

Watford and Leeds are looking at him..... so that's us out of the picture.

I don’t know if we need another winger but if we do, we’re a club that give young players opportunities- can the same be said for Watford or Leeds? Ask Mallik re Leeds!

Experienced centre back may be arriving this week , so I'm told ???? Mcshane ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Experienced centre back may be arriving this week , so I'm told ???? Mcshane ?
    That wouldn't be the worst signing in the world by any means .

Very good experienced seasoned championship campaigner with real leadership qualities .

I would be absolutely made up and a lot more optimistic for this season if we brought in an experienced leader like McShane!

Av been saying fo weeks we need one or two owd eeads in. Sumdi ez to keep their pennies safe and buy the ice creams when these kids are on away trips. "Are we there yet ?" "Need the toilet". Driver, stop the coach, Paul, will you take them in small groups.

Agree with the above comments - just need to be careful of SB handing the sweets out 'to these kids on away trips'