+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wesley

Wesley

Interesting article on Wesley in the Guardian.

Linky below

https://www.theguardian.com/football...-villa-striker

Very interesting indeed.. had a tough start to life eh n surprised he can play at all with his leg issues..

Maybe someone's been pulling his leg. Only joking.

I heard somewhere he's a cross between Carew and Agbonlahor. He's got a better first touch than Carew did.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post

I heard somewhere he's a cross between Carew and Agbonlahor. He's got a better first touch than Carew did.
    1. For such a big guy Lesley looks comfortable on the ball

2. When the ball was played up to “Gabby” invariably his 2nd touch was a header

Bongo we know the name Agbonlahor draws you like a moth to a flame ...but try to dismiss all this lavatory graffiti old lad !

To be fair the only comparason to Gabby is speed. Apparently he's very quick.

I know it’s pre season n only Walsall but he looks good n could be a little gem n half he price of Newcastle’s new lad lol

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    I know it’s pre season n only Walsall but he looks good n could be a little gem n half he price of Newcastle’s new lad lol
    Joelinton the Jawdees new signing with Bruce at the helm it could turn out to be a boneyard for him.

Wesley looks comfortable on the ball while Jota’s quality has surprised me

Jota has really impressed me with his vision and work rate when not in possession.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)