+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Away shirt

Like it. At least we can now see the players against the crowds dark coats on a winters
    day, and the players can see each other better too!

A see the club had Tykes tv lads and other supporters modelling the kit which was a nice touch. Personally I don't like the shirt but I haven't liked football strips for a good few years now. Personally I like plain old football strips like in the 1960s simply with plain club colours like the kit Brian Glover wore on Kes even though it was man utds

A dunt like sponsors or gimmick patterns but I understand that these things are a selling point and design changes need to be made or nobody would buy the kit if it remained the same, unless they put on weight :0

I remember watching the Manchester derby in 2008 when both teams wore the 1958 strip as a mark of respect for the 50th anniversary of Munich air disaster. It looked very smart and how a football strip should look imo.

I don't mind sponsors the best shirt we've had for years was last season's home shirt. Just plain old red with white trim on neck and sleeves. Doesn't matter whether it's round neck, v-neck or collar as long as it's red with white trims.

I like black shorts too.

Agree last seasons shirt was the best for a long time.
    They could have had a print of Oakwell, Tarn Hall or Colliers anything but a brick wall FFS????? Prefer to have a collar personally, the only thing they could have done to make this season shirt any worse than it is was to put the badge in the middle!
    I have to say that having looked at both shirts for a few days now I don’t just dislike them I actually HATE them, I know it’s strong but it’s how I feel, I do like the Barnsley badge though at least they resisted putting a Leeds badge on the away kit so that was a bonus!

Fust thing wenna a sawitt " L**d's , blue ageeun ? 3 yrs running at leearst nar dark blue, no imagination

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12