+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh dear....Clark Robertson

Oh dear....Clark Robertson

QPR & WEDNESDAY EYE ROBERTSON

QPR and Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing Rotherham defender Clark Robertson.

The centre back has two years remaining on his contract.

Robertson played 28 times in the Championship for the Millers last season after signing from Blackpool

From Sky website

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    QPR & WEDNESDAY EYE ROBERTSON

QPR and Sheffield Wednesday are interested in signing Rotherham defender Clark Robertson.

The centre back has two years remaining on his contract.

Robertson played 28 times in the Championship for the Millers last season after signing from Blackpool

From Sky website
    Struggling to believe it is Wednesday in their situation. But stranger things have happened.

So QPR want to pair him up with Dom Ball????

Some on here would have a field day if that happens.

Not sure about this rumour to be fair but how much would you expect a bid to be for him?

Don't need the money no need to sell unless it's daft money.

Unfortunately if it's true it's bad news.
    Surely Robbo will want to play at a higher level for more money and to further his Scottish international ambitions.

If his agent and him want to go we might struggle to keep him.
    If they've seen what we accepted for Semi then it might be another giveaway although there's two years left on his contract

I've never known a time when so many of our players have been in such demand! It's making me feel uncomfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Struggling to believe it is Wednesday in their situation. But stranger things have happened.
    Can't see managerless Wednesday splashing cash on anything bigger than a Starbucks coffee at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Unfortunately if it's true it's bad news.
    Surely Robbo will want to play at a higher level for more money and to further his Scottish international ambitions.

If his agent and him want to go we might struggle to keep him.
    If they've seen what we accepted for Semi then it might be another giveaway although there's two years left on his contract
    If you remember he came to us so he could play at a higher level and help boost his international ambitions. Now that we've been relegated I'm assuming his aspirations haven't changed so get ready for his departure unfortunately.
    So....two central defenders needed now then.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    If you remember he came to us so he could play at a higher level and help boost his international ambitions. Now that we've been relegated I'm assuming his aspirations haven't changed so get ready for his departure unfortunately.
    So....two central defenders needed now then.
    I would doubt either the piggys or qpr could afford him. Neither are awash with money. Anyway I cant see where this rumour has come from. Its probably a porker on a wind up.

QPR just sold a defender to WBA so will have a gap to fill and some money to spend too

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast