+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not one for the auld mannies (or alleged Tommy Robinson fanboys)

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Surely the topic should be how much he loves Pittodrie?
    It can be if you want, though the lad himself isn't doing a piece about the way Milne has allowed the place to be to be run into the ground. He loves the place, is aware it'll soon be gone and is obviously getting a massive buzz from being there. I remember having a kickabout in a gym there waiting to go out as a ballboy in 1985 and I won't forget that. It looks like we're moving unless someone buys Milne out and decides to renovate and refurbish it with only the training facilities out of town.

Not everyone wants to moan about it...waste of my energy personally...but you can if you want. That's not a dig or me agreeing with move. Just wasn't going through my head watching the clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    It can be if you want, though the lad himself isn't doing a piece about the way Milne has allowed the place to be to be run into the ground. He loves the place, is aware it'll soon be gone and is obviously getting a massive buzz from being there. I remember having a kickabout in a gym there waiting to go out as a ballboy in 1985 and I won't forget that. It looks like we're moving unless someone buys Milne out and decides to renovate and refurbish it with only the training facilities out of town.

Not everyone wants to moan about it...waste of my energy personally...but you can if you want. That's not a dig or me agreeing with move. Just wasn't going through my head watching the clip.
    Its just very sad that some old firm pandering clown has been allowed to run Pittodrie into the ground.

You can see the pride the guy has for Pittodrie in the video, the pride everyone has.

It is being ruined by some phucking @rsehole and his mates.

Wasted energy or not, thats my feelings.

If you don't like it...you don't like it but if it's got a beat, instrumental elements and vocals it's music. Anyway, that's getting off topic. It's just nice to read a story that shows our club is one that makes all feel welcome, especially with a few comments recently about the pro Tommy chants. Hunnish behaviour that I'd always assumed wouldn't be seen in our ranks.
    What's the connection between this guy and Tommy Robinson? Is he a Muslim and/or been convicted of abusing or pimping underage girls?

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    What's the connection between this guy and Tommy Robinson? Is he a Muslim and/or been convicted of abusing or pimping underage girls?
    Did I say there was? Read the thread title again...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Its just very sad that some old firm pandering clown has been allowed to run Pittodrie into the ground.

You can see the pride the guy has for Pittodrie in the video, the pride everyone has.

It is being ruined by some phucking @rsehole and his mates.

Wasted energy or not, thats my feelings.
    I realise that, I was just saying that for me personally it's waste of my energy so while you felt the only topic should be about his love for Pittodrie specifically I was looking at it more as his love for the club in general.

To be honest I was just sharing it on here because it was a quirky feature about AFC I saw on the BBC. I seem to have upset someone with a thread title that was slightly tongue in cheek. With talk of Union Jack's, racism and fans chanting about Tommy Robinson I thought it was a positive story about the welcoming nature of our club and Aberdonians in general.

To be honest I was just sharing it on here because it was a quirky feature about AFC I saw on the BBC. I thought it was a positive story about the welcoming nature of our club and Aberdonians in general.
    That's how I took it.

I like the randomness of it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That's how I took it.

I like the randomness of it
    Me too*

* this is in no way to be taken as evidence that I have had my stroop grabbed by the current President of the US, that Tory boy that's just been charged with it, ony of those sleazy film director mannies, the former FM of the Scottish Govt, priests, monks, Ross Thomson, the local (or any) Diocese of the Roman Catholic Church, Celtic Boys Club coaches, choir leaders or Scoutmasters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123