+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone else not yet received Wimbledon tickets?

Anyone else not yet received Wimbledon tickets?

Ordered mine 11 days ago (first day of sale) and selected postage. Usually tickets would come pretty quickly but still not arrived (hope they've not been lost in post!)
    Anyway going to WBA friendly tomorrow so will go and tell someone in shop about it if still not arrived.

Mine arrived more or less straight away

RUFC might not have them yet?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    RUFC might not have them yet?
    Got mine a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    Ordered mine 11 days ago (first day of sale) and selected postage. Usually tickets would come pretty quickly but still not arrived (hope they've not been lost in post!)
    Anyway going to WBA friendly tomorrow so will go and tell someone in shop about it if still not arrived.

Don't know what you're panicking for, it finished more than a week ago and Federer lost in the final. Good five set though well worth the viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't know what you're panicking for, it finished more than a week ago and Federer lost in the final. Good five set though well worth the viewing.
    Ha ha very good Brin! Yes it was a great final wasn't it? On a serious note though hopefully the club shop will be able to help me out, I'll pop in tonight.

Good luck pal 👍

Thanks for your replies guys, thought I'd give the shop a ring and turns out they had mistakenly put them in the 'collection' basket rather than send them for delivery. All's well that ends well, will just collect them tonight. Roll on August 3rd!