+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trevor Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    As far as I'm aware Taylor and Forde are still available
    Salford? Portsmouth? Perhaps they’re considering a range of options who knows....

Is the dole office still on Mansfield Road?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    As far as I'm aware Taylor and Forde are still available
    Somebody asked Warne about having Taylor back at yesterday's press conference. He said things have moved on now and Taylor wouldn't fit into the style of play he wants this year anyway so I think Taylor might have burned his bridges. Can't help feeling he is a silly boy but then again he probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Somebody asked Warne about having Taylor back at yesterday's press conference. He said things have moved on now and Taylor wouldn't fit into the style of play he wants this year anyway so I think Taylor might have burned his bridges. Can't help feeling he is a silly boy but then again he probably is.
    Yes its very apt in my opinion that the ones who refused a contract have not really bettered themselves (except Purrington, and Dominic Ball, but they were always going anyway). However, the ones who decided to not cause ripples are now playing Championship football.

Former Republic of Ireland under-21 international Trevor Clarke is set to join Rotherham United from Shamrock Rovers.

Hoops boss Stephen Bradley confirmed at a press briefing this morning ahead of the Europa League tie with Apollon Limassol that Clarke is in England undergoing a medical with the League 1 side.

"All going well with the medical, Trevor will be going," Bradley said this morning.

"It could be done today or tomorrow.

"He's been brilliant for us, a great kid and I wish him nothing but success, and hopefully it will all work out for him.

"He definitely has the qualities, it's just a lot else has to fall into place. But I wish him the best and like I said, hopefully the medical goes OK today, and that will be him."

The Tallaght side are expected to receive around €120,000 for the 21-year-old player who was due to be out of contract at the end of this season.

on RTE.ie site

Think it's a positive time for all things RUFC. I'm feeling very optimistic for the season. I reckon we will be really competitive and can see us being right up there.

One more defender and would it be greedy to hope for one more decent wide player ?

Yet another cruciate ligament surgery victim. Must have to be on the CV of every potential signing !

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Think it's a positive time for all things RUFC. I'm feeling very optimistic for the season. I reckon we will be really competitive and can see us being right up there.
    That's what it's all about riley, being competitive. Not fussed if we get promotion as long as we have a decent season and entertain the supporters now and again.

U.T.M.

If he does pass a thorough medical,could well be a good signimg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234