+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blunderland have Europe's 13th largest debt

Blunderland have Europe's 13th largest debt

I wonder how many centuries it will take to sort this one out.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...lands-14173822

In fact it's the 3rd largest in England with only Manure and Liverpool above and look what those two can boast in player assets compared to Blunderland.

Perhaps R.T.G could tell us.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 23-07-2019 at 03:04 PM.

What i would point out is that article is a year and 6 months out of date.

So that should affect the numbers?

Retro news is the new news.

Huey Lewis and the News.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    What i would point out is that article is a year and 6 months out of date.

So that should affect the numbers?
    I would imagine the situation there has gone from bad to worse in that time then.

They are certainly no better off financially than they were eigh**** months ago. Must be close to going to the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    I would imagine the situation there has gone from bad to worse in that time then.

They are certainly no better off financially than they were eigh**** months ago. Must be close to going to the wall.
    .. We are breaking even you loon. How can we not be better off financially than we were 18 months ago when Short paid off the debt, Jesus ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. We are breaking even you loon. How can we not be better off financially than we were 18 months ago when Short paid off the debt, Jesus ..
    It was an historical fact though and Santa Claus doesn't come very often to Blunderland and to bandy words about like "loon" it's a description that I would adhere to a Blunderland watcher.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    Isn't it terrible how easy it is to get phone's into prisons nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Isn't it terrible how easy it is to get phone's into lunatic asylums nowadays?
    .. Yes .. I'm just wondering how he manages to dial or hold the phone in that straight jacket ..

I know that Newcastle and Sunderland have been bitter rivals for centuries but they should not be our targeted rivals these days when it comes to football.

In the 90s when we finished 3rd,7th,2nd and 2nd again our main rivals were Man U,Liverpool,Chelsea and the Gooners.

These are the teams we should aspire to rival once again.

Not a team from the third tier even if they are local.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)