+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: East Fife

Lucky it wasn’t more .. thon Bullet header that East Fife got chopped off for the 3rd was onside :-)

I'd have the chunt oot now. It will be too late by end of August after our first 4 league games. I said it a few weeks ago none of they teams will fear us after the game against Hearts .

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    I'd have the chunt oot now. It will be too late by end of August after our first 4 league games. I said it a few weeks ago none of they teams will fear us after the game against Hearts .
    Most will not fear us based on his tactics/results last season....

Can’t wait to read shedka spin on this result

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Most will not fear us based on his tactics/results last season....
    Very true even in his interviews he come comes across negative with that monotone voice.

There is no glossing over that. This kind of result leaves me cold.

Just WTF!!!

Dearie me! Everything i went on about last week came home to roost! Twice we were ripped apart again, but against better opposition, we paid the price, and at feckin home!

Remember, this is against a team with Murdoch playing, no sorry, cruising through the game!

I see Stanton singled out, but i dont see any other midfielder in our squad who who will do a better job, and they certainly were not out there tonight!

I don't know where you start with that, absolutely abysmal tonight from the off, worryingly that was a easy win at Tannadice from East Fife with our players looking like they weren't interested from the off, only one team up for it, which I can't get my head round as a win guaranteed being in the next round and anything else you were likely out

Only pass marks are for me were Shankland and Appere when he came on

Everyone else poor on the night, especially the imposter that is Clark, what he offers or brings to the team I'll never know, he is exactly as Dunfermline fans described, lazy and misses when it matters, like a man down, why he is favoured over Cammy Smith, would much rather McMullan played central too

Connolly is better than Watson at centre back, that is clear, he was missed tonight, I don't like the thought of Stanton as one of he CMs, far to weak when he is there, we miss Harkes in beside Butcher

We definitely still need a centre back to challenge Reynolds/Connolly and definitely need a striker as Clark is not good enough

Put it this way if we ever put in a performance like that against Inverness or even the fun (we were worse than Cove or Peterhead tonight I'm certain) then we'll get beat comfortably

Neilson has to sort a lot out in the next 11 days before the big kick off, getting the best XI on the park for a start, why is Stanton who couldn't get a look in playing over Harkes who part of the reason we improved etc, why is Clark who offers nothing playing so much

On another note, first experience of Tannadice went just the gf open, awful, hope the East is ready for the ICT game, and well played East Fife, deserved, although we were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    FFS McMullan. He cannot cross the bah

Nothing knew there, think I'd rather him central, he commits the opposition and causes them more problems, end product is woeful though

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)