+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

I have a feeling we won't hear much today. The takeover may be concluded today from a legal point of view, but I think press conferences and interviews may be later in the week. Also, be prepared to hear nothing at all. We only have Hardy's word after all.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I have a feeling we won't hear much today. The takeover may be concluded today from a legal point of view, but I think press conferences and interviews may be later in the week. Also, be prepared to hear nothing at all. We only have Hardy's word after all.
    All he can say is "the takeover is complete". I do find it a bit weird that we have heard nothing from the Danes. Maybe that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Well, overnight it's about 15-17 degs, and during the day it's 25-28 degs, in mid winter. How's that for a start. The fact that most of the locals have two heads is irrelevant.

I have been up in the Sunshine Coast hinterlands and seen the result of decades of inbreeding.

Yes I hear that Kenilworth is now twinned with Mansfield!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    All he can say is "the takeover is complete". I do find it a bit weird that we have heard nothing from the Danes. Maybe that's just me.

Weirdly I'm finding it refreshing, after the dramatics 11th hour (the ego has landed) of the last two takeovers and the circus that was Munto.

If we do hear anything today I don't think it will be until later on. If the transaction is done today, including the cash being transferred, it always takes a little time with banks etc, much like buying a house, so suspect it won't be concluded until the afternoon. If it's only exchange of contracts then that won't take so long but would mean the Danes aren't in charge yet which would not be good news for the final days of pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    Weirdly I'm finding it refreshing, after the dramatics 11th hour (the ego has landed) of the last two takeovers and the circus that was Munto.
    I dont need to know that Ardley is the next England Manager, that they are tingling all over or that they are the busiest people in the world. I am glad they appear not to be on social media. I just want a reassuring statement that is not from Hardy and says something meaningful and concrete!

Nowts gonna happen

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Its already tomorrow here so I guess I get to hear first.
    We're ahead of the UK here too so once you and Foreign Legion (how are you by the way?) know, we'll get to hear before everyone else too

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    We're ahead of the UK here too so once you and Foreign Legion (how are you by the way?) know, we'll get to hear before everyone else too
    Im already on my 14th pint but Leigh Curtis and Van Otten Bon Dimstruck our new owner from the third viking fleet of Omnivore Consignilion has sworn me to secrecy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast