+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morton v Queens

I'd much rather have the win than the money believe me. Anyway, it's not betting against the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    I'd much rather have the win than the money believe me. Anyway, it's not betting against the team.
    I hear what you say but it still sits uncomfortably with me especially the constant reminders but we are all free to do as we wish and I respect your right.

Very similar to the start of last season, scoring goals and conceding as many in equal measures.

Bigger worry is Dobbie. I'd hate to see him end his career going out with a persistent injury. Fear this recovery could be last chance saloon.

Hotel booked, weekend planned for the home game against Dunfermline; specially to see Dobbie for the first time. Damn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I hear what you say but it still sits uncomfortably with me especially the constant reminders but we are all free to do as we wish and I respect your right.

spike hes not betting on queens winning or losing he is betting on how many goals scored in a game win or lose ,this is now a common way of betting nowadays i do this but do an accumulator with say 5 matches ,not had one up yet but if i do i can expect a decent payout lol odds are very decent if you bet on 4 or more goals in a game .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    spike hes not betting on queens winning or losing he is betting on how many goals scored in a game win or lose ,this is now a common way of betting nowadays i do this but do an accumulator with say 5 matches ,not had one up yet but if i do i can expect a decent payout lol odds are very decent if you bet on 4 or more goals in a game .
    Thank you for the explanation Francis as I am not familiar with betting whatsoever but still betting that the opposition score a minimum number of goals against your team still sits uneasily with me whatever way it is explained.

Spike... I see that you are unfamiliar with the betting. The game can finish with any score for it to come up, as long as there is a total of three goals scored. Queens could win three nil or lose three nil for the bet to win. That is not betting against Queens. Hope that explains things.

My first game this season and it was great to once again hear our magnificent away support respond to the efforts of the team to battle to get a final goal

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Spike... I see that you are unfamiliar with the betting. The game can finish with any score for it to come up, as long as there is a total of three goals scored. Queens could win three nil or lose three nil for the bet to win. That is not betting against Queens. Hope that explains things.
    Thanks Bagapapa that certainly removes all the concerns I had so let's then hope and pray for 3+ goals plus for the Queens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)