+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover not happening today

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We need to know whether it's not going through this week or not going through ever. I wish LC and BBC RNS would be clearer. This is beyond a crafty clickbait opportunity, it's a community issue FFS
    This is the thing I hope it’s not sensationalised news because it’s not fair to do this to the supporters. We deserve far better than that. Also what must the staff, manager and players be thinking?

If it’s happening but been delayed by a day or two as these things easily can be then that is not as bad.
    Last edited by MAD_MAGPIE; 24-07-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It's been updated to say today on the website
    This week, if at all EVER.

Staff at Notts County have been told a takeover of the club will not go through this week.

It is also unlikely the club's employees will be paid on Friday.

The club are due in the High Court for a fourth time on 31 July over an unpaid tax bill, facing administration or possibly liquidation.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    This is the thing I hope it’s not sensationalised news because it’s not fair to do this to the supporters. We deserve far better than that.
    Don't shoot the messenger. Hardy is to blame, no-one else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    It's been updated to say today on the website
    But it still says 'no sale is due to be finalised,' which is too vague for my liking. Do they mean ever? If so, that means the Danes have pulled out. If that's the case, why not say it?

We need answers.

Have the Danes pulled out - and if so, why?
    If not, when can we expect a deal to be done?

This is beyond belief.

Why haven't the FA or PFA, or any governing body actually come in to help us!? WTF is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Your club is being destroyed and you are looking for the journalists that Hardy is deliberately ignoring for clarification?
    If Scoop can clarify that the takeover is not going ahead this week, he surely must be getting his info from somewhere? The Danes, Hardy?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger. Hardy is to blame, no-one else.
    Yes you are right. I am completely lost for words after reading that article.

The thing is, by screwing over Notts, Hardy is pretty much screwing over himself. It has been said before, but if we go out of business or end up in the hands of known criminals, he won't be able to live a normal life in the area ever again. You'd think that alone would make him do the right thing, given that it actually affects him.

Whatever has happened and why it has happened will probably remain a mystery, like so much of this on-going saga.However, one thing we can be 100% certain of is that Alan Hardy told us the club would be sold today !
    Why would he make that statement without the expectation of a deal, particularly after all the previous false promises.
    Surely the intimated reappearance (from underneath a stone) of the May group hasn't wet his appetite for a bigger slice of cake?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroPie1862 View Post
    Why haven't the FA or PFA, or any governing body actually come in to help us!? WTF is going on.
    Was the Nottingham South MP Lilian Greenwood due to meet with the FA and National League yesterday or today? I’ll stand correct if wrong. Perhaps she will be able to report something from those conversations.

There is deafening silence from the FA, National League and PFA in all of this. Why don’t they come out and say something or make a statement as to what they know?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast