+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colby Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    What a piss weak attempt that was sailor. You should scrub the decks I think...
    I have known David Bishop since he was a kid. Good left foot but nowhere near as good as mine. I was a stoker by the way so scrubbing the decks wasn't really my thing.

Don't tell Elite that he gets all upset...It's happened to several young players as I've said many times before.
    I won't get upset, I'll just ask you again to name the "several" young players we've released who have gone on to better things. Colby Bishop hasn't done it yet, Curtis Thompson wasn't an untried youngster, so I can only think of Luther Wildin. Please tell me who I've missed.

ps Please don't say Fabian Spiess - the question is a serious one.

I thought Colby Bishops dad was Harold and he was an import. My Australian illusion is shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I have known David Bishop since he was a kid. Good left foot but nowhere near as good as mine. I was a stoker by the way so scrubbing the decks wasn't really my thing.
    I thought you said his name was Kev? A stoker eh? How absorbing...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I won't get upset, I'll just ask you again to name the "several" young players we've released who have gone on to better things. Colby Bishop hasn't done it yet, Curtis Thompson wasn't an untried youngster, so I can only think of Luther Wildin. Please tell me who I've missed.

ps Please don't say Fabian Spiess - the question is a serious one.
    Using your broad experience again Elite. You stick to the Sunday morning game, it suits you.

I thought you said his name was Kev? A stoker eh? How absorbing...
    Not for one minute have I ever thought it's an act with you.

Using your broad experience again Elite. You stick to the Sunday morning game, it suits you.
    So where are the names of the "several" players I asked for?

ps you belittle my Sunday morning level of play, but you still haven't told us what level you achieved.

Let's see if you can avoid two questions in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So where are the names of the "several" players I asked for?

ps you belittle my Sunday morning level of play, but you still haven't told us what level you achieved.

Let's see if you can avoid two questions in one go.
    Isthmian League. A bit higher than the Sunday morning league in Nottingham. You obviously have no idea about youth development do you Elite? As one poster said we release the best kids before they ever play for us, Jack Bearne 17 now in Liverpool U23s and scoring regularly. Giving young players like Betts, Kennedy Williams etc time to develop might just pay dividends, it would have done with others.

Isthmian League. A bit higher than the Sunday morning league in Nottingham. You obviously have no idea about youth development do you Elite? As one poster said we release the best kids before they ever play for us, Jack Bearne 17 now in Liverpool U23s and scoring regularly. Giving young players like Betts, Kennedy Williams etc time to develop might just pay dividends, it would have done with others.
    Did we release Jack Bearne? Must have missed that one, here's me thinking Liverpool paid money for him. Do you think we should have and would have been able to convince him to stay and ignore interest from Liverpool?

When you're a business haemorrhaging money and desperate for anything to assist with cash flow you always end up selling off your stock at a vastly reduced price. Investing in the future costs money, money the club never had.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast