+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Colby Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by hartypie View Post
    How are you getting approached for step 4 teams if you didn't play Saturdays as you were watching Notts?

Stop talking.
    Scouts used to come from all over the country to watch me play on Sunday morning. Just like all the wasted young talent MiG goes on about, I never realised my true potential due to my love of Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Scouts used to come from all over the country to watch me play on Sunday morning. Just like all the wasted young talent MiG goes on about, I never realised my true potential due to my love of Notts.
    From reading this thread I've suddenly realised I was not a proper fan because I chose to play on Saturday afternoons despite having to miss so many Notts games. I apologise unreservedly.

From reading this thread I've learned your opinion counts for nothing unless MiG decides you played football at a high enough level to impress him.

As for the Bearne thing, I did say "apparently", I was merely repeating what i was told, maybe it was something else relating to that transfer

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    From reading this thread I've learned your opinion counts for nothing unless MiG decides you played football at a high enough level to impress him.

As for the Bearne thing, I did say "apparently", I was merely repeating what i was told, maybe it was something else relating to that transfer
    I might be the only one on here who has played against a full international XI so that makes me the most informed person on this subject and i can confirm that MiG talks rubbish.

also anyone who plays saturday/sunday league is probably a better player than i ever was

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I might be the only one on here who has played against a full international XI so that makes me the most informed person on this subject and i can confirm that MiG talks rubbish.
    I've always thought that you were someone who knew what they were talking about.

also anyone who plays saturday/sunday league is probably a better player than i ever was
    He ain't the sharpest tool in the box either.

... sorry brid, can't help this ... was it a team of waiters of international origin - perhaps beach football?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... sorry brid, can't help this ... was it a team of waiters of international origin - perhaps beach football?
    Nope the Kenyan national team, i was playing for Royal Engineers which probably makes me the only one on here who's played for an FA cup winning team too so i'm definitely well qualified to tell everyone MiG talks Bollox (sorry Elite i stole your word) the game finished 3-3, we were 3-0 down at half time i was a super sub who came on and scored 1 and set up 2 from left wing probably my finest hour in a pair of shorts.

Nope the Kenyan national team, i was playing for Royal Engineers which probably makes me the only one on here who's played for an FA cup winning team too so i'm definitely well qualified to tell everyone MiG talks Bollox (sorry Elite i stole your word) the game finished 3-3, we were 3-0 down at half time i was a super sub who came on and scored 1 and set up 2 from left wing probably my finest hour in a pair of shorts.
    That sounds like a better resume than a lot of our recent signings, you still got your boots?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    That sounds like a better resume than a lot of our recent signings, you still got your boots?
    I really wasn't all that good ......but i was a better winger than Enzio

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast