+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: West brom.com

West brom.com

Anybody on here post on there?

Last few weeks it keeps going odd line and then coming, but not worked for the last 2 days.

Anyone else have any difficulties or know what the issue is?

Yeah ,last week couldn’t get on then came back to life but then couldn’t get back on yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Last few weeks it keeps going odd line and then coming, but not worked for the last 2 days.

Been down more often than online the last week or so. Maybe it's a judgement of God.

I remember it crashed altogether in 2006 and we all had to sign up again. It certainly seems to have some problems of late.

Don't post on there but for the last coupple of weeks when I enter westbrom.com it regualry comes back as 'connection error' If I enter https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Fo...ship/West+Brom works every time.

Westbrom.com recently underwent routine maintenance.

I think their settings may have been mistakenly altered during that time thus affecting connections.

WBAUnofficial had similar problems recently and had to upgrade their servers due to an increase in browsing traffic.

No idea how long .com will be offline for.

Back working again

But for how long

Gone again skip to my loo...

Someone asked on the site why they kept disappearing and they locked the thread without reply.

Cheers for that.

Now I get this contents/links list type page where arsenal are mentioned too, but it goes nowhere when you click any link.

Anyone else got this?

Now I get this contents/links list type page where arsenal are mentioned too, but it goes nowhere when you click any link.

Anyone else got this?
    Yes but use https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Fo...ship/West+Brom and it works every time

If you question anything on .com, the mods shut the thread down, not even allowed to call Lai a ****!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)