+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trialists

We need somebody - No 17 being left vacant in squad numbers looks like they were going to unveil one of them in that - Taylor? I wonder if the personal issue is not his but his agent's, maybe a family issue and they're holding off till can advise him? (They may have done Mbulu and not want to announce the two separately?

Quote Originally Posted by luke_358 View Post
    Budget somewhat hamstrung by lack of player sales and possibly the Hassall situation. Hopefully the improved season ticket sales might chuck a few more quid into the pot. You don't want us doing a Bury surely?!
    I don’t want us doing a Bury of course not !! But if the club are going persist with this business model they must understand that the success of the first team will increase the value of our assets, and the reason we have sold no one in quite a while is because the first team on the whole has been struggling in league 2 hardly a ringing endorsement of our assets. What is the saying speculate to accumulate first team spending in recent seasons has been woeful and this season on the back of our late season form in the last campaign is surprising and very disappointing. Once again the fans have backed the club but can the club hand on heart say they have repaid the fans faith ?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Do we need Mbulu?
    I would say definitely yes now, the Hunt injury didn’t look good.

How did the match go today and what injury has Hunt got

Maybe we do need him now hunt is injured. I also note that he scored this morning

We'll, it'gone a little quiet. Tomorrow is a full week after the deadline. So...have they gone or what?
    I note DA is now talking about loans.
    Hopefully, nobody comes in for Perry or Charlie at this late stage.

Probably out of our price range

We had an unnamed trialist in defence at Colwyn Bay for u-23s - anyone know if it was Mbulu? seems odd that both were around for Fand Day last Friday, but all gone quiet now - as I said before they must have known our pay structure while spending all July here, so could tell what to expect. (Can't see Mbulu as out of our price range.)

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    We had an unnamed trialist in defence at Colwyn Bay for u-23s - anyone know if it was Mbulu? seems odd that both were around for Fand Day last Friday, but all gone quiet now - as I said before they must have known our pay structure while spending all July here, so could tell what to expect. (Can't see Mbulu as out of our price range.)
    I think Artell sees potential in Mbulu. He was saying on Radio Stoke last night he's good in the air and decent on the ground just needs work tactically and technically. Perhaps they don't want to stunt Sass-Davies development as he arguably has more potential. Mbulu was on £500 p/w at Motherwell so certainly not out of our budget. Think Taylor was on £2k p/w at Donny.

Quote Originally Posted by luke_358 View Post
    I think Artell sees potential in Mbulu. He was saying on Radio Stoke last night he's good in the air and decent on the ground just needs work tactically and technically. Perhaps they don't want to stunt Sass-Davies development as he arguably has more potential. Mbulu was on £500 p/w at Motherwell so certainly not out of our budget. Think Taylor was on £2k p/w at Donny.
    Like!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast