+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trialists

Trialists

Well having checked my calendar it is definitely Thursday, any news on the Trialists from Gresty Towers ? I believe Artell was to make his decision today, Miller gone Taylor a lot better player seems like a no brainer unless his previous record is a little fly in the ointment, has anybody heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    Well having checked my calendar it is definitely Thursday, any news on the Trialists from Gresty Towers ? I believe Artell was to make his decision today, Miller gone Taylor a lot better player seems like a no brainer unless his previous record is a little fly in the ointment, has anybody heard anything.
    No news might be good news fella, if they had been released we'd have heard about it by now. Gut feeling is that Taylor will sign although theres a chance he could get other offers.

Seems to be taking along while, must not be able to find any cash down the back of the sofa

Like I said before on Taylor. Draw up a contract that covers the club if his behaviour falls below our standard.If he wants first team football and a chance to shine he should take it or face a future in the football wilderness

Apparently Dave has had to delay the decision due to ‘personal reasons regarding Taylor’. Seems a bit rough on Mbulu either way but, given that Taylor must have known that yesterday was intended to be decision day it’s all rather odd. I hope the tail isn’t wagging the dog here.

If it is, he will be a gonna. Everything you read about Taylor causes concern.
    Wonder if we only have room for one in the budget. If Taylor falls through, then Mbulu could be offered something.

It is a little disappointing with all the players who have left the club that there might not be enough in the budget to bring in both Trialists, it looks like another stealthy reduction in squad numbers and wages, not really what you would expect from a club who have league 1 ambitions.

Both Taylor and Mbulu are present at the open day and were involved in the training session...looks promising?

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    It is a little disappointing with all the players who have left the club that there might not be enough in the budget to bring in both Trialists, it looks like another stealthy reduction in squad numbers and wages, not really what you would expect from a club who have league 1 ambitions.
    Budget somewhat hamstrung by lack of player sales and possibly the Hassall situation. Hopefully the improved season ticket sales might chuck a few more quid into the pot. You don't want us doing a Bury surely?!

Do we need Mbulu?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast