+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Juve to help pay for kit?

Juve to help pay for kit?

The MP is set to request help from Juve, according to this article. I have no idea whether this is a credible source or not.

https://en.onefootball.com/notts-cou...%9F%A6%93/amp/

SportBible picked up on the story too, bit awkward timing with Juve getting rid of their stripes this season but their fans seem to be behind it and want to help us.

The whole thing is kind of pointless though imo because our kit is the least of our problems, if the takeover isn't sorted before we go to court I can't see us starting the season anyway.

I'm assuming the kit in storage includes shop stock as well. Lets say we end up in admin, but Juve pay the bill as a favour to release the kit then there is instant additional revenue to be had from new kit sales which in turn will help with cash flow. So it could actually be a very positive thing in the short term.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I'm assuming the kit in storage includes shop stock as well. Lets say we end up in admin, but Juve pay the bill as a favour to release the kit then there is instant additional revenue to be had from new kit sales which in turn will help with cash flow. So it could actually be a very positive thing in the short term.
    If it does not go straight into Hardys pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    If it does not go straight into Hardys pocket.
    If we are in Admin, it can't.