+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ITV News: Takeover won't now happen before next Wednesday

So we now know what we all feared that there is no takeover on the horizon. It is also believed by some that Hardy will not take the move to place us into admin as he may as well just let the club be wound up and liquidated. Essentially our only hope now is that there is enough creditor influence (ie HG estate) to put us into admin before wednesday or we are gone. Happy days!

Would it be heartless to hope AH gets attacked by one of them crocodiles that are seen on golf courses in Florida ?!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So we now know what we all feared that there is no takeover on the horizon. It is also believed by some that Hardy will not take the move to place us into admin as he may as well just let the club be wound up and liquidated. Essentially our only hope now is that there is enough creditor influence (ie HG estate) to put us into admin before wednesday or we are gone. Happy days!
    I think Alan just left it as long as he possibly could to off-load the club at an exorbitant price to sort himself and his other debts out. He's ob come to the conclusion that it's not gonna happen so he's pished off out the way and left us to our own resources. Let's hope The Haydn Green family are able to argue that we are best placed in admin.

Some of the conclusion-jumping on this thread is already bog-mindling. It's ITV, no source, not stated as fact ('ITV News Central has learned'), it's not even the headline of the story and it is not mentioned by any other source (so far). Let's calm down dears and see.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 26-07-2019 at 11:14 AM.

What happens if no representatives from NCFC turn up at court on Wednesday? I assume liquidation?

I understand there is no obligation for Hardy to turn up at court, but coupled with him emptying his office, selling his house (supposedly), and leaving the country (albeit on holiday), surely he's not just going to try and just, well, do one and wash his hands of the whole sorry saga....is he?

What possible legal or criminal consequences could Mr Hardy face if he just carries on the way he is doing?

It is all about him, Liquidation is the better option for him personally so that is where he is taking the club, this would also allow Ilkeston to remain in the FA cup, this guy has totally screwed us.
    Not sure how much the HGE can influence the courts outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Some of the conclusion-jumping on this thread is already bog-mindling. It's ITV, no source, not stated as fact ('ITV News Central has learned'), it's not even the headline of the story and it is not mentioned by any other source (so far). Let's calm down dears and see.
    I reckon they have something twisted. I reckon they've muddled last Wednesday and the coming Wednesday personally

If Hardy told ITV Central, why don't they just say so? If it wasn't him, who else would be in a position to make it official?

Maybe they are just stating what has become obvious to all over the last three months, that whatever the length or frequency of extensions the courts will grant - nobody is going to buy the club from Alan Hardy.

You do get a small period of time to appeal a liquidation order, 7 days I think.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    It is all about him, Liquidation is the better option for him personally so that is where he is taking the club, this would also allow Ilkeston to remain in the FA cup, this guy has totally screwed us.
    Not sure how much the HGE can influence the courts outcome.
    The Davies Family did it with Bolton. Let's hope HGE do it with Notts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast