+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel like a...

Feel like a...

Bit of a barstool today. Other week my dad rang me and told me he'd fell out with my eldest sister and she wouldn't watch the dog whilst he and my mother went on holiday.

I reluctantly agreed to do it if he didn't patch things up with sister. I told Laura and she wasn't best pleased with her being nearly seven months pregnant and being left at home on her own in a new house.

Since then I've had a message from my G.P asking me to book an appointment for my medication review and annual m.o.t.

They've fit me in for blood test and blood pressure with nurse next week whilst I'm off which is o.k but appointment with Doctor I've had to work round work commitments and that is Monday 5th evening clinic.

You've guessed it. When my parents are away.

My Dad got in touch this morning telling me my sister still isn't speaking to him and that I'd definitely be the one watching the dog. I then had to tell him that I've got a Doctors appointment and can't dog sit and I need to go because my medication expiry is the 18th August.

He text me back threatening to cancel his holiday. Guilt trip or what?

Hi Ponte, tell him this time ok you will sort the dog out but that's it not again, what's more important the dog or your life. Good luck!

not wanting to sound harsh, but what about boarding kennels.

Won’t your lass watch the dog just for a bit while you have your appointment ?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    not wanting to sound harsh, but what about boarding kennels.
    Don't think his dad would like staying in boarding kennels

Ring Paul Ogrady !

I’d be gerrin on to thi Sister! Tell her that if she doesn’t sort it art then that’ll be two of you Int family not speaking to her! My the hell should you be in a hole because she can’t help,a dog! Poor animal......

And before you ask..... I only live in a small house mate! Lol

Yr old man will have to go to a kennels then, does sound a bit guilt trippesque but he might just be pannicking a bit, can't you ask Yr sister to swallow her pride a bit seen as you got the doctors an that?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Won’t your lass watch the dog just for a bit while you have your appointment ?
    Problem is my folks live in Pontefract and I live in Greasbrough Rotherham mate. Laura works part time at Rotherham too. I still work in Pontefract and commute but another problem is he only sh1ts first thing in morning and last thing at night. Was willing to nip up on my dinner and after work n' then get later bus and train but that int good enough

Leave it inna box artside RSPCA and then ring them to say thi dog ez been nicked describing it perfectly and tell 'em tha'll be darn later to pick it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast