+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neal Ardley

Neal Ardley

Could’ve thrown in the towel months back..adding to the turmoil. He’s stayed..struggled through pre season not knowing what was happening or going to happen.

He deserves a massive amount of credit and respect along with the players and all the staff at the club.
    Last edited by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH; 26-07-2019 at 04:39 PM.

If this really is true, no matter what the first few matches bring, we must must must stick by Ardley, the man has worked miracles and really been the only shining light in this sorry saga. He has my support and massive respect.

Absolutely. Forgetting last season, without Ardley we'd be a mess right now. This is a clean slate for everyone at the club, and I'm 100% behind him as we start our next adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    If this really is true, no matter what the first few matches bring, we must must must stick by Ardley, the man has worked miracles and really been the only shining light in this sorry saga. He has my support and massive respect.
    Out of interest, what miracles has he worked?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    None so far but he does seem to have got our 'team' playing reasonably well so he get's very lukewarm praise from me, for that at least.

None, but real Notts fans appreciate loyalty.

Here here.
    Neal Ardley got some flack last season but it would now seem he inherited some insoluble problems.
    I think he'll do well this season if he can get Jim O'Brien signed up to play alongside Doyle and Rose.

It’s true that Ardley has been doing a great job, keeping the squad together and, it appears, keeping the prospective new signings (the “trialists”) interested. Credit too to the players for sticking it out despite not being paid. I hope the fans remember this when we have a bad performance (as is inevitable sometimes, although hopefully not often) next season.

Short of being offered a job elsewhere, most manager's would have stuck it out (though not Fullarton). What can be said for Ardley is that the players have put a shift in pre-season, in training as well as the friendlies, he deserves credit for focusing them on the job. If the Danes have their own man lined-up, you can't blame them, but equally if they want to stick with him then he should be given a clean slate.

In my humble opinion, he has kept the players, staff and supporters together during possibly the most turbulent times in the clubs history. I hope he now has the opportunity to take Notts back into the EFL.

To be honesty Mr Elite Pie, I thought better of you than your comment displays!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast