+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official confirmation - takeover complete

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    Wonderful news that we've all waited so long for. Cracking opening statement as well. I know it is just words as it stands, but the words are well written and seemingly genuine, and really make me want to get behind my club again with my fellow Notts fans.
    It's nice to find someone literate who obviously pays enough to their comms guys rather than the minimum wage sub year 6 sats stuff we've had to put up with in recent years (often from the horse's pen/mouth). Whatever it is, it is well thought out and shows an understanding of what staff and supporters have been through.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Who do you think they are, Bernard, Reedtz Employment Agency?
    Maybe Gangmaster Flash got his licence after all and could fix us up with this year's crop of no-hopers

On a campsite in Devon with 15% charge left on phone, so I sign on here and find this out. Tell my wife and she says she got a message earlier but thought I knew already! Divorce in 7 to 10 days?

I've got my Notts co. Mojo back. Should be fascinating seeing how the analysis and data approach will be used to drive the club forward. Another season ticket will be brought next week. They have my backing.

Season ticket purchased. It's been emotional!

Great news.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Me too . It will be interesting to see how many are sold prior to the court hearing .

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I like the way they have been quiet throughout the process, no sounding off to the media along the way. The takeover announcement seems measured and sensible. So far, do classy. Long may it continue.
    I was thinking that. How many exchanges with fans had Hardy had before his takeover? These guys are seemingly not in it for the attention.

Somehow I deleted my message trying to change one sentence to 'SO far, so classy" That went well!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Just purchased two online YEEHAAH!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast